FC Porto

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd thought we would rather go for James Rodriguez. Younger and playing a position where we can actually use him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Sport has reported Barca is keeping tabs on Jackson Martinez.

Looks like a terrific prospect but I am skeptical that they are actually interested in the player...The days of a pure 9 at the club are pretty much over until Leo moves deeper

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Have you seen that? Porto scored in the 91th against Benfica and now they are leading the league one point ahead them. Wow!!

Gilberto

LOL. Benfica were almost certainly becoming champions, with a 4-point lead over Porto. A few days ago they drew so there was only a 2-point lead left and now they are screwed.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
6fo7ig.png

rafals

Is it true what can be heard abot that recent deal? It is said that there was a clause in the deal between Sporting and Porto that would oblige Porto to pay Sporting 25% of the eventual Moutinho's departure fee. And I heard that this 70m for Rodriguez and Moutinho consisted of 69m for Rodriguez and only 1m for Moutinho. I am sorry for Sporting if it's true. I read it all in Zizouology's tweets.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is it true what can be heard abot that recent deal? It is said that there was a clause in the deal between Sporting and Porto that would oblige Porto to pay sporting 25% of the eventual Moutinho's departure fee. And I heard that this 70m for Rodriguez and Moutinho consisted of 69m for Rodriguez and only 1m for Moutinho. I am sorry for Sporting if it's true.

Not the first time creative accounting has been involved in transfers with Portuguese clubs

images

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Is it true what can be heard abot that recent deal? It is said that there was a clause in the deal between Sporting and Porto that would oblige Porto to pay Sporting 25% of the eventual Moutinho's departure fee. And I heard that this 70m for Rodriguez and Moutinho consisted of 69m for Rodriguez and only 1m for Moutinho. I am sorry for Sporting if it's true. I read it all in Zizouology's tweets.

Rodriguez £45m Moutinho £25m

Alik

Iturbe was hyped up to be the next messi. Good that he has recovered. I see they did well to loan him to River last season.

Home of Barca Fans