Most promising youngster that flopped?

Theconomist

Who's your most promising La Masia youngster that flopped?
For every Messi there's a Gai Assulin.

Who for you is the youngster that was the most promising but failed to live up the hype.
Bojan,Jeffren etc are up there but I'm looking for those who aren't mainstream.

Galning

Bojan and Jeffren didn't flop. They play for Sporting & Roma, I mean... players would kill to play for those teams.

Gio definitely flopped though.

impeh

Hi, its me..
isnt Gio on his way to sevilla though? thats not too bad..
id kill to play for them :D

where is Gai Assulin now?

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Nano, V. Vasquez, Gio and Sergio Garcia.

And what comes to Gai - he's at City

Theconomist

Gai assulin is playing for city reserves but not even starting each game.
He's 20 now and never made a first team appearance.

Bojan_rnr

de la Pena flopped? Say what...

of course not...He won a lot awards and trophies and is a living legend in Barcelona.
Oh wait... that was only the bold prediction of his teammates about his incredibly bright future, shared by everyone that have seen him play in every single team in la masia.

Doesn't matter if the coach hated him or maybe he was in the wrong place in the wrong time. Once the best youngster in the world, the new big thing, the golden boy for Spain and Europe, never fulfilled his true potential... ergo flopped. end of.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
of course not...He won a lot awards and trophies and is a living legend in Barcelona.
Oh wait... that was only the bold prediction of his teammates about his incredibly bright future, shared by everyone that have seen him play in every single team in la masia.

Doesn't matter if the coach hated him or maybe he was in the wrong place in the wrong time. Once the best youngster in the world, the new big thing, the golden boy for Spain and Europe, never fulfilled his true potential... ergo flopped. end of.
:lol:

He became a living legend in Espanyol instead. He became a hell of a player, always a pain in the ass to play against. Ergo, not flopped. End of. Clown there are way bigger flops in our cantera

Home of Barca Fans