If you HAD to sell one player from the current roster, who would it be?

If forced, who would you sell from this list?

• Total voters

adil_909

Let's say you are pep, sandro comes to you and says "boss, we need to sell one player. you can pick who goes, but it can't be someone we bought this year, and it must be someone who played a major part in the first team last year. here's a list" who would you sell?

Last edited:

adil_909

nah it has to be a major player, it can't be maxwell, adriano, keita, etc. has to be someone who played most of the games last year.

F

Flavia

But why a major? Maxwell was with the 1st team last year, it's the only one I see as expendable. All the others can't be sold.

adil_909

But why a major? Maxwell was with the 1st team last year, it's the only one I see as expendable. All the others can't be sold.

because it's too easy if you can pick maxwell.

i want people to think serious about who is one major player on the team we could live without. lots of factors come into play - role in squad, age, cover for position, etc.

it's all fun, it's not like we're actually selling someone!

F

Flavia

Then it'd have to be Villa. Alexis can cover for him, and Pedro is younger. PMS ftw.

You chose Busquets??? He's vital to our midfield. I'd never let him go.

adil_909

Then it'd have to be Villa. Alexis can cover for him, and Pedro is younger. PMS ftw.

You chose Busquets??? He's vital to our midfield. I'd never let him go.

yeah i'll admit, it was an impulsive decision. i just don't like him!

meh, masch can cover for him.

i thought about picking villa too, but at the end, my dislike for busquets won out over logic!

XaviMessiGirl

Can't choose between Pedro or Villa. Neither of them are expendable of course but if it was necessary at least we'd be able to get a lot of money for either of them and replace him with someone else. Probably Villa since he's older.

Moe