Benfica

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watching Benfica now against Feirense. 2-1, Nolito and Cardozo.
Would love if we could get them in CL.

Hatem Ben Arfa

it's called the manager telling his goalkeepr to go down and fake injury!

now if players can get sanctioned with a yellow card for faking injury r.o.t.f. , what punishment must a manager that clearly tells his players to go out and do it get?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Happy Birthday to this man:

b3635bb539fca0488e816650b61871dd-1272183322.jpeg

Rumors are popping up about Fiorentina trying to bring him in to replace Corvino..

Diogo28

I hope Benfica are better than Porto this year.

I am portuguese and a Porto's big fan.

This year both teams are with a lot of poor exibitions and very irregular.
For CL, Benfica played better than Chelsea, but without Garay and with no alternative to (bad player) Emerson they lost the game.

Manuel Traquete

I am portuguese and a Porto's big fan.

This year both teams are with a lot of poor exibitions and very irregular.
For CL, Benfica played better than Chelsea, but without Garay and with no alternative to (bad player) Emerson they lost the game.

Espero que o Braga venca na luz este fim-de-semana e venca o campeonato. Sou adepto do Sporting, por isso para mim esse é o melhor desenlace.

Mas se for entre vocês e o Benfica, que ganhem vocês.

É óptimo ver outro culé português a postar aqui no fórum, espero que continues :D

Diogo28

O Braga já vai merecendo, com estas épocas muito boas para quem gasta pouqíssimo

Btw,
Visca el Barça :beer2:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
it's called the manager telling his goalkeepr to go down and fake injury!

now if players can get sanctioned with a yellow card for faking injury r.o.t.f. , what punishment must a manager that clearly tells his players to go out and do it get?

I have never seen anything like this before, surely it is absurd and disgusting, but in some devilishly cynical way this is awesome.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nolito loaned to Granada until the end of the season...We'll see him on February 17 at Los Cármenes

Home of Barca Fans