Hector Bellerin

Killinarin

Semedo is not good enough, and not tested at a high level. Bellerin already showed he can survive in a top team in a top league. Hope the rumours of Wenger staying won't convince him to stay at Arsenal. We really need a right back

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Semedo is not good enough, and not tested at a high level. Bellerin already showed he can survive in a top team in a top league. Hope the rumours of Wenger staying won't convince him to stay at Arsenal. We really need a right back

I'm sorry, but Arsenal is not a top team and EPL is not what it was 10 years ago, and even if that was true, Bellerin just survived as you said, he wasn't anything special... Yes, we do need a RB, but not any RB which is what Bellerin is...

Killinarin

I'm sorry, but Arsenal is not a top team and EPL is not what it was 10 years ago, and even if that was true, Bellerin just survived as you said, he wasn't anything special... Yes, we do need a RB, but not any RB which is what Bellerin is...

maybe, but I don't see anyone better in the market. And at least he's good looking :blush::blush:

Last edited:

Trickykid

maybe, but I don't see anyone better in the market. And at least he's good looking :blush::blush:
hector-bellerin-220417a.jpg

Nucky

Semedo and Bellerin will both have similar price tags on them. In that case I prefer Bellerin over Semedo.

Jombi

Semedo and Bellerin will both have similar price tags on them. In that case I prefer Bellerin over Semedo.

There's no way Bellerin will only cost €30-€35m. Besides, Nelsinho is a far more composed, intelligent and technical player than Bellerin. He would fit our style much better.

Nucky

There's no way Bellerin will only cost €30-€35m. Besides, Nelsinho is a far more composed, intelligent and technical player than Bellerin. He would fit our style much better.

Well neither will Semedo. Barca offered 35m but Benfica want 50m. Bellerin is from La Masia wich means he knows out style,philosophy. I'd rather take Hector then.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I hope he stays at Arsenal now that Arsene has signed for another 2 years. I don't want Bellerin here.

God Serena

I'm not an Arsenal fan but the day he leaves Arsenal I'll take it as a personal lifetime achievement just to have witnessed it. He's been in charge since I was a toddler. Bellerin himself was still in diapers...

khaled_a_d

Read somewhere that Benfica put 50M price tag on Semedo but it was on Arabic site and not sure what is their source. I hope that isn't true tbh or that is just a negotiating starter. Because after him the least isn't encouraging. Fabinho seem to be on his way to City to play DM,Sidebe isn't convincing and with the fire sale they had they might prefer to retain him. Bellerin and Cancelo won't look bad in such case

Jombi

Well neither will Semedo. Barca offered 35m but Benfica want 50m. Bellerin is from La Masia wich means he knows out style,philosophy. I'd rather take Hector then.

Sounds like a joke. Certainly not credible. Besides, Bellerin doesnt know our style at all. He moved a long time ago and is a product of Arsenal's philosophy through and through.

Home of Barca Fans