xXKonan

Hmm...Yeah.

This guy is so going to accept our offer this summer

Just now said: 'It would be difficult to say no to Barca'

[tw]844331957869838336[/tw]
Robert right now
200.gif

The rest of us.

GIF-facepalm-right-despair-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

hulinat

id rather have him than cancelo or soares though. Mario Gaspar probably would have been available for less than 20M.. but nooo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lol, changed his tune pretty quickly. Wonder how green the grass must seem over here from the perspective of an Arsenal player :lol:. He's probably gonna accept any offer we throw at him and Barca's management are far too unimaginative to pursue anyone else. I hope the price isn't outrageous.

If/when he does come, we just have to hope that he matures quickly and improves his defensive game. Base qualities like pace and technique are there, but there's a LOT of work to be done for him to become a RB we could happily depend on for several years.

Devils

Of course he's going to change his mind. He trash talked Barca and said he wouldn't even pick up the phone if we called back when the 'it's going to be Arsenal's year' delusion was in the air.

Now after being historically humiliated in the CL, losing the Premier League and realizing that CL football isn't happening next year, he's gone and backtracked initial statements.

Robert is a goddamn coward. He's realized his Valenica buys have flopped so now he's narrowed himself to going after ex Masia in Bellerin and Thiago as safe bets. He doesn't have a clue.

Ridiculous.

God Serena

All kidding aside, I don't believe he's as bad as he's been with Arsenal. Yeah, he probably will be a weak link to some capacity but there's room for him to grow and I feel like there's a chance he could step up his game when he's here. Even if he costs us 40m I'd much rather have a weak player in a position we desperately need reinforcements, than spend 100m on the likes of Paco, Arda, and Gomes, who could have all been not signed in favor of just using La Masia.

Arsenal players tend to turn out terrible for us so I understand the hesitation but if he's coming no matter what I will have faith that he can at the very least perform on a level that doesn't drag the entire team down.

khaled_a_d

Roberto just said he won't sign a former La Masia player who left the club and it was a clear hint that he isn't going for Bellerin
He also said we are going after a midfielder,highly doubt we can afford Bellerin if we are after world class midfielder tbh.

Jenks

people who are skeptical should know that it's not about him being world class or not .. It's about being the best option or not. I think he is

Well it would be a far superior buy to Deulofeu, and there are still people that want him back at Barca.

Messi983

Well it would be a far superior buy to Deulofeu, and there are still people that want him back at Barca.

Really hard to compare those two. Different positions and very different price range. We could get Deulofeu for 12M, Bellerin would probably cost more than 40M. I'm for bringing back Deu, because he could be a good backup for both wing positions, but don't want Bellerin as we can find better (and probably cheaper) RB option than him. But if we have to pay 40M for RB I'd prefer it to be for Fabinho/Sidibe.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]847074485756985344[/tw]

It seems Robert met him in London before the break, and Bellerin is willing to leave arsenal, especially if wenger leaves.

Gerard Romero is usually reliable, so it's very likely he's coming.

Home of Barca Fans