2011 UEFA Super Cup: Barca - Porto 2-0

P

PhilS

our usual line up it must be, as we are playing a one-off game for an international trophy

I don't think there will be a usual lineup this year. This game is a fine opportunity to get Cesc, Thiago and Alexis time on the field.

adil_909

I like that Barca will be playing Gamper and Super Cup while the strike is on.
We need more time to get into the groove and these 2 matches are perfect for it.

exactly.

plus i didn't really want us to travel to malaga on our first game, i still have nightmares about ruud lining up against barca!

abual3bed1

I don't think there will be a usual lineup this year. This game is a fine opportunity to get Cesc, Thiago and Alexis time on the field.

there is no time or room for any experiment in this match .. get the best 11 availabale .. which is pretty much the ones who played on wednesday .. then field Cesc and the others ..

very important trophy as an international title which increases the Superiority of barca ..

am guessing Porto-Boas-Flacao= aren't as good as they were last season .. although Hulk and Moutinho still there

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
no! no more money for Porto!

I'm pissed at them for selling Falcao to Atleti and taking Danilo & Alex Sandro from Porto.

Don't worry, Danilo and Alex Sandro will eventually find their way in Spain or England for 30M a piece.

What is it with Portuguese negotiators able to pounce on these talents before anyone else? Danilo and Alex Sandro are beasts, even by the already high ceiling that is Brazilian wingbacks.

SwiftGuyver

yeah Porto have some really exciting young talents like Alex Sandro, Danilo, Kléber, Walter, James Rodríguez, Otamendi...

then add in slightly older players like Hulk, Defour etc...

be interesting to see if they can gel quickly this season and all live up to their potential, could be devastating...

dalitis8

Banned
Don't worry, Danilo and Alex Sandro will eventually find their way in Spain or England for 30M a piece.

What is it with Portuguese negotiators able to pounce on these talents before anyone else? Danilo and Alex Sandro are beasts, even by the already high ceiling that is Brazilian wingbacks.

These 2 players better come good, cos they sure did cost a lot of money. 10 and 13m euros respectively.

dalitis8

Banned
A win on Friday, will move us away from both Liverpool ans Ajax who have 3 ESC apiece, and bring us very close to AC Milan who have the most titles in this competition with 5.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I think Cesc and Sanchez will actually start this match, if they do I can see us ripping them.

Home of Barca Fans