CA River Plate

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Yes this is indeed sad. Since they are the most feared group in Argentina, what do you think would happen if they ban them from attending matches, don't you think they'll have some violent comeback?? :(

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yes this is indeed sad. Since they are the most feared group in Argentina, what do you think would happen if they ban them from attending matches, don't you think they'll have some violent comeback?? :(

Well if they cross a line they will lose members, groups like los Borrachos and la Doce would lose a lot of support among the poor if they directly attacked the club they supposedly support and would probably create enough political will for a ruthless campaign against them. They'd mostly just try to ignore any ban in typical Argentine fashion.

The problem is they have infiltrated the club, there's ultras working for el Monumental and River itself and who really knows how far the corruption goes. Action should have been taken after the relegation riots where Borrachos were threatening refs in the middle of the match but there was legitimate discontent there.

The corruption is in all levels of football in Argentina, I don't see them being stopped until that changes.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Even when River is miserable and everything is going right for Boca, the bosteros are still obsessed. Focus on your treble and enjoy it while it lasts.

Really there's nothing I have to say about these gutless bastards, just hope they can get their shit together next week.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Big game. Should be fun. I can't lie it's amusing watching you guys go through this but I'm getting a little sick of no Superclasico.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Big game. Should be fun. I can't lie it's amusing watching you guys go through this but I'm getting a little sick of no Superclasico.
Boca damn well knows that they're not the same without River...Though I will feel bad for River in the future with the relegation thing added to the lists of Boca's trash talking. Damn it I really want to go to Argentina and watch a superclasico before I die!

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
b66eb495.jpg

DucdeOrléans

Munain a River fan? How come?

And Nolan, how has Trezegol performed? Heard he scored recently when River gained promotion to the first division.

God, I miss him and Henry compared to the chokers that play now.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Munain a River fan? How come?

And Nolan, how has Trezegol performed? Heard he scored recently when River gained promotion to the first division.

God, I miss him and Henry compared to the chokers that play now.

Trezegol has been great actually, he's come through with a lot of clutch goals. I know he's a class apart but he's really fit in even at his age.

Not sure if there's more reasons San Iker is a River fan, but he's always talking about them on twitter...apparently him and Herrera play the superclasico all the time in FIFA, Muniain as River and Herrera as the bosteros. Don't know about Herrera but Muniain is a serious fan.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Trezegol has been great actually, he's come through with a lot of clutch goals. I know he's a class apart but he's really fit in even at his age.

Not sure if there's more reasons San Iker is a River fan, but he's always talking about them on twitter...apparently him and Herrera play the superclasico all the time in FIFA, Munian as River and Herrera as the bosteros.

That's great to hear. I love that man and always hoping the best for him. Now when AS Monaco have been bought by an Russian billonaire it could be great fun to see Trezegol and Henry reunited but that's just a dream.:wub:

But as you know I am pretty clueless when it comes to the Apertura/Clasura championships apart from the few highlights I see and the league table I "study" from time to time. But love the intensity of South American football and the passion of the game.

Haha, seriously? That's sounds pretty cool. And I can testify that FIFA/PES can make you like a certain team.

But Munain and Herrera are both great players. Hopefully they will stay at Atheltic.

Home of Barca Fans