Rate these managers

jamrock

EPL

SAF- Manchester United = A(for sustainability alone)
Wenger - Arsenal = B-(Plays good football and managers to keep his team competitive, but 3 league titles in 15 years at a club the size of arsenal is a joke to be honest, limited by his own philosophy)
Macini - Man city = D(too reactive)
Villas Boas - Chelsea ? (only one season to early to tell)

La Liga

Pep - Barcelona = A- (Proactive managers are always the best)
Jose - Rea Madrid = B ( for all the resources at his disposal over the years, simply to reactive)
Emery - Valenca = C (how many times had his cowardliness lead to valencia dropping points, Seriously)

Serie A

Allegri - Milan = ?( too early to tell, the mangerial crop in Italy's Top club is not what it use to be, so its hard to judge him)
Gasperini - Inter = C(great idea's, not quite good enough to see that wrong properly though)

Bundesliga

Jürgen Klopp A-(proactive managers are always the best)
Jupp Heynckes - Bayern = C (should have come in a tried to sort out the defense and leave everything else as is, instead he has ruin bayern's attacking flow)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
PL
Sir Alex Ferguson - Manchester United = A*
Arsene Wenger - Arsenal = C+
André Villas-Boas - Chelsea = Too early to say.
Roberto Mancini - Manchester City = C-
Kenny Dalglish - Liverpool = see Villas-Boas
La Liga
Josep Guardiola - Barcelona = A
Jose Mourinho - Real Madrid = A
Unai Emery - Valencia = B

Serie A
Massimiliano Allegri - Milan = C+
Gian Piero Gasperini - Inter = C-

dalitis8

Banned
EPL

SAF- Manchester United = A- (the best ever domestically, but his record in Europe is questionable. United have never really lorded it over Europe)
Wenger - Arsenal = B (he had a great team before, and for the past few seasons Arsenal have been playing very well but had weaknesses in defence, he loses points for me, not because he is an idiot, but because he does not have the balls to publicly say that the Arsenal board are interested only in making profit and not for titles)
Macini - Man city = Can't really tell, but he doesn't seem exactly brilliant.
Villas Boas - Chelsea (who knows?)

La Liga

Pep - Barcelona = A- (Unbelievable track record, but with the players at his disposal, maybe others could do it. But he is the one who brought them together, so really difficult to say)
Jose - Real Madrid = B+ (Successful manager, but always had massive financial backing, his fans should acknowledge this and stop screaming Porto all the time)
Emery - Valenca = B (He is not an idiot, me thinks)

Serie A

Allegri - Milan = I do not know
Gasperini - Inter = ditto

Bundesliga

Jürgen Klopp ditto
Jupp Heynckes - Bayern = ditto

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
I'm not sure why Kenny is getting an A or B? Mancini and AVB are much better managers........ And they've got the right grade, which is B. Kenny's an E. He's an average manager... He's only a 'legend' at Liverpool though, hence why he's the manager.

Last edited:

MagIX

SAF-Manchester United: A+ (legend)
A. Wenger: A- (brillant football)
Villa-Boas-chelsea=?
Mancini-Manchester city: C

Guardiola-Barcelona: A+
Mourinho-RM: A- (he's a winning manager, but he's a coach of titles, not football, he won a lot playing an ORRIBLE football)
Emrey- Valencia: B

Allegri-Milan: B+
Gasperini-Inter: B

Yellowmustard

I'm not sure why Kenny is getting an A or B? Mancini and AVB are much better managers........ And they've got the right grade, which is B. Kenny's an E. He's an average manager... He's only a 'legend' at Liverpool though, hence why he's the manager.
Kenny is just a likable guy imo. He did win a lot of trophy's in the 90's.

Home of Barca Fans