Henrique

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Bayer Leverkusen won yesterday and our Henrique played.
They are now top of the league! That was a perfect loan deal

barSELOna

i think leverkusen will be good 4 him cuzz a lot of players came to barca from south america

rochemback saviola riquelme geovanni and aimar dalessandro ...

i think that players should have played in some europen clubs porto lyon psg smt

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Press are full of praise for our out on loan Henrique. They underline his "defensive solidity, physical power and a charisma of authentic veteran"
Not quite sure where would we fit him next season?

Evil

Shabazz
Some comparisn´s are being made with "Lucio", Solild, Physically strong and good aireal power.

Next season we will have Márquez, Milito, Piqué, Cáceres, all competing for one spot. :roll:

Evil

Shabazz
He does´nt have to explain, we all know what happened, our defense was´nt performing well last season so Txiki panicked and bought every Center Back available on the market. :roll:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
So far this season, he has played in all the minutes available for him to play in.

Evil

Shabazz
People are saying he´s been solid in every match he played so far, I say if we sell one of Márquez or Milito next season we should get him, otherwize It would be good he stay there another season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Henrique played in 17 out of 17 Bundesliga games for Levekusen. In 15 of those matches he played as a central defender and twice as RB.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Thanks for sharing this Bojan.

I've lost the track of Bundes Liga in last years so I don't really pay any attention to it.

Home of Barca Fans