Henrique

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No, old sport. 2 months ago it was decided that Henrique will be with us for pre-season and then it`s up to Pep to decide.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Ah right, didn't hear about that. It'll be interesting to see what happens in Pre-season then....

Milito, Marquez, Caceres, Puyol, Pique and now Henrique. With everyone fit, that's probably 2 too many.

Milito - Not sure what to make of his situation. I was thrilled when we signed him as I thought he was exactly what we needed, but when his knee finally succumb to the potential long-term injury he had been fearing, I couldn't help but feel dissapointed and wondered if he would come back as the commanding centre-back he once was. I hope he comes back strong, I really do.

Pique - No need to explain his situation, he's a fucking god in human form.

Puyol - Inconsistent this season, sometimes brilliant, sometimes comical, but he's still the man and our club captain. Very much our Maldini.

Marquez - Best possible partner for Pique this season, although I have the feeling he is declining.

Caceres - Needs playing time to get better but it's obvious to see that he has the talent. Perhaps he should go on loan.

Henrique - No idea what he is like, but i've heard good things. Overall it's positive stuff that we have some promising young defenders doing well and in Pique's case, exceptionally well.

As for transfer targets, it'll be interesting to see who we are linked with defense-wise. The only area I see us changing/modifying is LB but that's not certain.

il pepe

Milito is still not fully recovered and i wonder if he ever will.
Henrique is in Barca to stay i think. the most logical situation is to loan out Caceres, all though i like the kid. But at this time he isn't really up to the task.
On the other hand, he has experience in Spanish football, Henrique doesn't.
Anyway, i think Milito out, and Henrique or Caceres on a loan out.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't know how you guys feel, but I'm not convinced about his performences so far.

S

safehandz

Henrique to be loaned out AGAIN!!!

henrique.jpg

um...so when will he get to actually play for Barca??

B

Bangen

I hope barca have something planned with Caceres and now Henrique going. I personally feel Muniesa is prepared to be a serious backup for the Puyol, Pique and Marques (Milito).
Chyg coming maybe? Hope not though.

Last edited:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Im starting to wonder we made such a purchase in the first place, could be a reflex to the Madrid Garay deal.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he looked good against seattle i hope he does not leave we kinda need him espcecially since he canplay middle or widde

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I really don’t understand, first Caceres and now Henrique, a big wtf to whoever suggested their signature and an even bigger wtf to whoever said we should pay that much for them. Sometimes you take risks basded on raw talent. What did they see in those 2? Pep decides hes not good enough after a few games. Where was the video tapes before shelling out those 10 mil!​

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
An estimated 30M was paid last summer for these two (Caceres and Henrique) and what do we get? Not good enough to be back-up

JackSparrow

An estimated 30M was paid last summer for these two (Caceres and Henrique) and what do we get? Not good enough to be back-up

Yeah.. I would think they are at least good enough for the bench.., I think youngsters will get more playing time this year, specially Bojan, Pedro and maybe also Muniesa.

Home of Barca Fans