Who will win the Super Cup?

• Barca

Votes: 100 72.5%
  • Real

Votes: 38 27.5%

• Total voters
M

mitkoa7x

Even if we lose 5-0 (which wont happen) I would still think Barca will win it in the end. Dont forget our pre season was Barca B's pre season. Real had only 2? missing players (not essential either) and their opposition wasnt exacly world class.
Puyol, Maxwell, Messi, Mascherano, Alves, Milito didnt have 1 min in pre season. Pique and Xavi had 45 mins each if im not mistaken and they did a good job, our team just needs to get in to the rythm.
YES WE CAN!

Nure

Voted Barca, but afraid that Real wins. Small cup Real is small so they can get it :D Unless if Messi is disagree and do some briliant goals with Dani! :barca scarf:

veryfatchocobo

I think Real will actually win it this time. We've won pretty much everything we wanted to achieve, and Real are super hungry for this season.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Where's the PTCs when you need them?
I Will always have faith in barca in any condition they are in for clasicos, we need to support them 100% instead of complimenting Madrid's strength (unless people here have been overrating them for fucking pre-seasons which most are doing here). Isn't this why we have Barça "fans"? :flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Last edited:

jairzinho

Hope we could get Pique and Biscuits fit before Sunday. If not then it'll be Puyol, Pique and Biscuits out. Not good at all.

Moe