Rodri

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Rodrigo Ríos Lozano, aka Rodri (born 6 June 1990), is a Spanish footballer who plays for Sevilla FC as a forward.

We are being linked with the guy, for our 'B'. He hasn't played much for Sevilla, only a handful appearances and he scored a goal for the senior team against Almeria the previous season. One year later he registered an assist against the same team. And both of them turned out to be the winners :p

He scored a total of 19 goals in 22 appearances for Sevilla II in the Segunda B last season.

Here's the goal he scored against ALmeria

Last edited:

Onuphrius

I know this is in finnish but Virkkunen is just awesome commentator:

He's reaction to Iniesta's goal in Stamford Bridge is also pretty epic:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The Rodri rumors are gaining momentum... But Zubi yesterday said that Soriano, if not sold, would stay with B. But with his injury who is going to buy him now!?

Nobody watched Rodri before? They say he's fast, clinical and deceptively good in the air

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Soriano staying with the b-team? I don't think we can move him up and down as we do others because of his age. tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see him fully promoted and sparsely used as the 6th forward, but who knows.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Soriano staying with the b-team? I don't think we can move him up and down as we do others because of his age. tbh I wouldn't be surprised to see him fully promoted and sparsely used as the 6th forward, but who knows.

Zubi said it is decided he won't be promoted. He either is sold or stays with the B

Rodri would be that one I guess, switching between first team and the B

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm not sure what I think of Rodri, really...I see him as a scrappy & opportunistic goalscorer more than someone with a unique skill set...Lacks polish for me but he does seem to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time

Michael Laudrup

Rodri is close to joining Barcelona B on a contract for 3 seasons plus another optional year. Barcelona would pay Sevilla 1.5M+3M variables for Rodri. A buy-back clause will be included in the deal. (According to Diario de Sevilla)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
While Rosell has done some fine business this summer, if he waits any longer on Rodri his price is going to escalate

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm not sure what I think of Rodri, really...I see him as a scrappy & opportunistic goalscorer more than someone with a unique skill set...Lacks polish for me but he does seem to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time

And then miss

Home of Barca Fans