Isaac Cuenca

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He really does look quite good.

Does he have a nailed down position yet? Or is he versatile? I've only seen him play on the right of the attack.

M

mitkoa7x

He was great vs Napoli, rly promising talent, cant wait for Pep to promote him ;)

abual3bed1

maybe Pep will call him for the first team after being hunted by forwards injuries (Andres - Alexis - Ibi) .. him or Kiko will certainly be with the team I guess ..

abual3bed1

ya right .. but Cuenca showed real confidence in the pre-season .. against the likes of Bayern - Man United - Internacional .. so he has his chances too

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
But Adriano did very well against Valencia, I don't think any winger from the B side will play vs Atleti

desoe

But Adriano did very well against Valencia, I don't think any winger from the B side will play vs Atleti

First of all, I think we're discussing the next two months and not just the game against Atleti, and secondly - being in the group for the game does not always mean that you're going to be a starter.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
As soon as I saw there's new posts in his thread I was expecting for news confirming he started training with the first team :(

Anyway it is just a matter of time I guess. And no Kiko won't have any advantage over this guy, because Kiko seems to be having settling issues. Not doing well even for the B. He's no winger anyway!!

Adriano is a good shout too. But it all depends on how good Maxwell is going to be

Home of Barca Fans