Isaac Cuenca

BerkeleyBernie

Cuenca has a skill set similar to Angel Di Maria (without the diving- so far ;) ).

His crosses generally go to the far side of the box- the rest of the team needs to start anticipating them. I actually like it better than putting an air ball up for grabs in front of goal, given the lack of height on the team.

BerkeleyBernie

:lol:
Oh my..I hope Isaac didn't feel hurt. Plus he's girlfriend is pretty hot..but for Pep this is a reason to be proud I guess. I remember that he once praised Iniesta in a similar manner.

Yeah, goofy looking thin lanky guys always have trouble attracting girls. You know, like every rock star that has ever existed.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Valdés
Montoya Piqué Puyol Alba
Xavi Busquets Cesc
Cuenca Thiago Bojan

Codina, Victor Ruiz, Bartra, Javi Marquez, Verdu, Sergio Garcia, Alvaro​

that's pretty hot damn awesome.

the only problem would be in situations where you need an actual striker. but then Bojan has always played really well for Catalunya, and Alvaro looks a shit hot prospect.

Vegy

There's no way he'll be moved back with the B team so this thread should be moved to players chat section.

Can't see him starting the match against Madrid, but after yesterday's performance I'm sure he'll be introduced to the Madrid crowd at some point in the match.

arthurwitty

He did the "maradona" in a previous game.Plenty of potential probably needs a bit more experience but looks a decent enough prospect-nice change of pace too.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Valdés
Montoya Piqué Puyol Alba
Xavi Busquets Cesc
Cuenca Thiago Bojan

Codina, Victor Ruiz, Bartra, Javi Marquez, Verdu, Sergio Garcia, Alvaro​

that's pretty hot damn awesome.

the only problem would be in situations where you need an actual striker. but then Bojan has always played really well for Catalunya, and Alvaro looks a shit hot prospect.

Thiago? Iniesta is more Catalan than him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Thiago? Iniesta is more Catalan than him.

Thiago would count as a naturalised Catalan, though, rather than a naturalised Spaniard. so he couldn't play for Spain.

Iniesta is Spanish. whether he'd side with Catalunya or Espanya is open for debate, but I'm working on the assumption that he won't (because why would he?)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
says so much about Bojan's softness that two players with less talent than him have both made a serious impact in the first-team while, bar a few great runs of form ended by injury, Bojan has been pretty pants.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Thiago would count as a naturalised Catalan, though, rather than a naturalised Spaniard. so he couldn't play for Spain.

Iniesta is Spanish. whether he'd side with Catalunya or Espanya is open for debate, but I'm working on the assumption that he won't (because why would he?)

But Thiago was born in Italy and actually live in Vigo in Spain

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
But Thiago was born in Italy and actually live in Vigo in Spain

ah yeah, true. depends when he was naturalised, I guess. if it was due to his time in Vigo then he's Spanish, if it was when he was in Barcelona then he's Catalan.

I dunno which side he'd pick either.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
says so much about Bojan's softness that two players with less talent than him have both made a serious impact in the first-team while, bar a few great runs of form ended by injury, Bojan has been pretty pants.

True, just confirms that it takes more than talent to make your mark in sport

Home of Barca Fans