Sergio Araujo

dalitis8

Banned
After the Keirrison debacle, it's extremely difficult for Barca to commit serious funds towards these type of players...he looks good though.

majql

@barcastuff: Crespi (vice-president Boca Juniors): "Araujo's transfer to Barça B could be closed today or tomorrow. Loan plus 8-10M buy option." [rac1]

I would love it to be true! What do you people think?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
@barcastuff: Crespi (vice-president Boca Juniors): "Araujo's transfer to Barça B could be closed today or tomorrow. Loan plus 8-10M buy option." [rac1]

If it's true and it's a loan with buy option - than why not?

mixer

Great!

Trickykid

If the loan -> buy option deal is true, it sounds swell.
But, uhm, aside from the usual youtube clips, has anyone actually seen him in action over an extended period of time? I've seen him described as an Aguero type player, but some more thorough non-media bullshit would be appreciated.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Real have the first option on him...and they've passed on the option. He's got to be extra-awesome ala Eto'o so we can rub it all over their faces

Messi10

Signed Sergio Araujo on Loan

Boca's Sergio Araujo has joined Barcelona B on a one year loan with option to make deal permanent for $10m USD

Home of Barca Fans