Xherdan Shaqiri

Theconomist

This guy is a beast.I've been following his development and he is incredibly fast with good control of the ball.Definitely a great winger if he can develop well.I hope he goes to a development club like Arsenal or Valencia to earn some higher level experience altough he seems happy with Basel.

Thanks for sinking Manure kid.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Absoultly tore us apart. Very good player, we'll be top quality in a few years time, wonder which of europes big guns will be sniffing around him come the summer.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
blatantly one footed... beast, but a cripple one!!
so is Messi, Robben and Maradona.. doesn't change the fact that he's a good player.

however, feel like his performance was upped a bit due to the Man Utds poor tactical approach.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
so is Messi, Robben and Maradona.. doesn't change the fact that he's a good player.

however, feel like his performance was upped a bit due to the Man Utds poor tactical approach.
well, that's what I meant... He's a good player and has potential to be a very good one. But thing is that people, in the excitement of him elemenating Manchester club, are over-rating him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved this player for a few years now but I kept thinking his development arc had plateaued at Basel...Really in need of moving on to a bigger club

It's true, he has a ton of potential...Has some Messi qualities - extremely strong, stamina, strength, pace and a wickedly powerful left foot...I think he has gotten a little lazy in his development en Suisse and goes to ground far too easy...Often times succumbing to tactics and merely looking for strategic fouls to set up dead ball situations...He should stay on his feet more and finish his runs - I think that's missing...and if he went to the right club, perhaps he would

Basel has a close link to German clubs so speculation has been ongoing that there's some wink wink deal for him to go to Bayern Munchen...We'll see

Robbie

He could go the way of Gokhan Inler and end up in a top Italian side. Inter, AC Milan, and Juventus are all on the hunt for a young midfielder. Since they won't be facing competition from the Spanish big 2, I see him going to one of those 3 clubs.

Home of Barca Fans