Alejandro Grimaldo

ebieymjunior

Just imagine, we could have had: Alba/Grimaldo/Cucurella (B-team with occasional call-ups) this year!

It's still possible though... :p

xavi_the_Boss

He is injured again and can´t play for Spains U21 Team now.

Btw how much do we get if Benfica sells him?

Last edited:

hulinat

Both ManU and Napoli are very interested in him and according to rumours he's on the verge of accepting Naploli's 30M bid.

Thiago10

If he manages to stay fit, I can definitely see him become better than Jordi Alba. Very fun player to watch as well.

Going to Napoli would be great for him I think, although I would've preferred if he was still playing for us.

raki

Cannot understand the hype. 60% of the time injured. Telles is the best LB in Portugal by so far. Surprising that Napoli would pay 30M for him. In my opinion a huge mistake.

JamDav1982

Cannot understand the hype. 60% of the time injured. Telles is the best LB in Portugal by so far. Surprising that Napoli would pay 30M for him. In my opinion a huge mistake.

Same here.

Not looked worth 30m when I have watched him but they are about to get a lot of money for their LB so maybe explains it a bit.

He wont be better than Alba.

tacticvarium

LOL some people think Alba is some random average LB player from mid table team.
He has been one of the best LBs in the world for many years.
It is really not easy for a generation to have a player like that.
Fans who regularly follow La Masia are all well aware how talented Grimaldo is however,
in reality, 23 yo Alba was a much better player than current Grimaldo.

Home of Barca Fans