Barca Forum Prediction League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Time for a new season!

For those who participated last year, don't forget to check out the final standings in last season's thread. It will be unstickied soon.

This year we will use a new scoring system which will be much easier compared to previous seasons. Now, a correct win/loss/draw prediction will be worth 1 point, and if you guess the exact score correctly, it will be worth 3 points. Points will be doubled for games against Real Madrid, as well as any finals we may reach (Copa or CL). This should make it much easier for people to understand, and if I am ever too busy to update it myself then you should easily be able to keep track of how many points you have at any given time.

If you guys want to predict the preseason friendly matches for fun or practice, you can do that here. They won't count toward your score though. The prediction season officially begins on August 14th with the Supercopa first leg.

Good luck everyone :D

nebeer

Love is All
I wanna take part in all the games this season which I couldn't do last time. This new system just doubled the fun, the last system was so complicated and I didn't really get it to be honest. Kudos.

Joostvans

FC Barcelona - FC Porto (26th of August 2011, Monaco)

What's your prediction of the European Super Cup match? FC Porto did some impressive transfers last summer, Barcelona is as good as always. Porto kept Radamel Falcao and Hulk this summer and signed Alex Sandro, Kleber and many more. The squad is on maximum strength. Possible line-up: Helton;Alex Sandro, Rolando, Maicon, Alvaro Perreira; Joao Moutinho, Fernando, Guarin; Hulk, Falcao, James Rodriguez.

Barcelona made Alexis Sanchez their first summer-signing, with Cesc a possible transfer before the 26th. The line-up for Barcelona could be as following: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi, Villa.:worthy:

tiki-taka

What's your prediction of the European Super Cup match? FC Porto did some impressive transfers last summer, Barcelona is as good as always. Porto kept Radamel Falcao and Hulk this summer and signed Alex Sandro, Kleber and many more. The squad is on maximum strength. Possible line-up: Helton;Alex Sandro, Rolando, Maicon, Alvaro Perreira; Joao Moutinho, Fernando, Guarin; Hulk, Falcao, James Rodriguez.

Barcelona made Alexis Sanchez their first summer-signing, with Cesc a possible transfer before the 26th. The line-up for Barcelona could be as following: Valdes; Dani Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Alexis, Messi, Villa.:worthy:

I don't know why but I have the feeling that Porto is going to win.

Trequartista

The good
Not liking the one point-two point stuff
Barca win 90% of their games so getting the right score not the right income shall be tripled not just doubled
one point for the outcome,three for the score would be fair

XaviMessiGirl

Not liking the one point-two point stuff
Barca win 90% of their games so getting the right score not the right income shall be tripled not just doubled
one point for the outcome,three for the score would be fair

If most of you agree with this we can change it, as long as it remains simple and easy to understand it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans