Luis Figo

E

Esteve

Wonderful career he had.

He should never be forgiven. I'm pretty sure it was maz who asked how all of us would react if we found out Messi had done the same thing behind the club's back. I would feel exactly the same way, I would lose every last bit of respect I have for him if he were to do such a terrible thing. Figo left when I first started to follow Barça, I'll never forget it, never.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Figo retires

Following Inter's 4th consecutive scudditto win, Figo said it is best to retire now. What a fucking footballing legend. One of the most mesmerizing footballers I got to witness.

utility73

Following Inter's 4th consecutive scudditto win, Figo said it is best to retire now. What a fucking footballing legend. One of the most mesmerizing footballers I got to witness.

Oh happy day, we'll never have to see this ugly SOB on the pitch again!

Zqa-

He transfered to the scums, not good. Otherwise, he was a great footballer, and had a great career.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
When did he win the Champions League in 2001, was he playing for Bayern Munich in disguise. The article is incorrect he won the CL in 2002.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Finally the fucker retired. Glad he didn't join my Hometown club Al-Ittihad last summer.

Home of Barca Fans