Luis Figo

Seamus

I used to love watching him play, he was such a brilliant player who could do anything with the ball, really was inspiring for Barca. Then he saw the money signs and grabbed them with both hands the traitor.

Phatroonaldo

I don't bear any bad feelings towards him. For players, football is a job, it's the supporters problem if they get too much attached to the player. Going from a team to another is just another part of the baggage that comes with being a footballer. I don't think any players care about rivalry,mind games and all that emotional attachment, they are professionals.TThey are supposed to do their work on the pitch. I don't care what the player does as long as he gives 100% on the pitch.My ideal player would be someone like tevez. Even if he doesn't want to stay at man city, he does his work professionally, runs around more than anybody else on the pitch, doesn't sulk at all.

Too many fans are emotionally fickle about all this "he's a judas" talk. I support the team not the player, and the club always comes first. if the player has always done well on the pitch for the team, I bear him no grudge and wish him well as long as they don't cross our path. Be it figo or laudrup or ronaldo.

La LL

Generally Delightful
It's threads like these that makes me think I should've chosen my username a bit more carefully.

Home of Barca Fans