Toyota Stadium of Toyota city and International Stadium Yokohama in Yokohama city will be the 2 venues.
Schedule of 2011 Japan FIFA Club World Cup
- UEFA: FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CONCACAF: Club de Futbol Monterrey (Mexico)
- OFC: Auckland City (New Zealand)
- CONMEBOL: Santos (Brasil)
- AFC (Al-Sadd)
- CAF: November 2011 (Espérance)
- J League (Kashiwa Reysol)
Total prize money for the champion will be approximately €12 Million.
- 8th Dec - Play off
- 11th Dec - Quarter Finals
- 14th Dec - 1st Semi Final
- 14th Dec - 5th position play off
- 15th Dec - 2nd Semi Final
- 18th Dec - 3rd position play off
- 19th Dec - Final
Due to the earthquakes & nuclear meltdown, concerns have been ongoing about safety. Blatter recently gave his approval that things would go on as scheduled and confirmed there would be no health concerns...If you're a professional footballer would you be convinced to go near a Chernobyl like reactor that has not yet even been deemed safe yet?
Last thing I'm doing is trusting even the Japanese government since they lied about the safety concerns from the start...What makes anyone think people should listen to a shill like Blatter?