Should Barca sign a defender?

Should Barca sign a defender?

• Total voters

SwiftGuyver

Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal, Fontas, Adriano, Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa, Mascherano, Busquets...

nah we're fine for now...

maybe add Sakho next summer...

Blaugrana94

No, we've Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa who played very well for the B-team last season. It's enough.

Abidal/Maxwell - Puyol/Fontás/Muniesa - Pique/Bartra - Alves/Adriano/Montoya

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
No, we've Montoya, Bartra and Muniesa who played very well for the B-team last season. It's enough.

Abidal/Maxwell - Puyol/Fontás/Muniesa - Pique/Bartra - Alves/Adriano/Montoya
i dont trust a CB pairing of only puyol, pique and abidal being the only experienced CBs....i say we add 1 more experienced player

FiReFTW

Puyol is 33, Abidal is 32, Pique is the only younger experienced CB, yes we do need 1 more experienced CB, I don't get how someone can claim otherwise.

N

newangelus

I like José Ángel (Sporting Gijón), Domínguez ( atletico), thiago silva (milan) and sakho (psg) , but with the cantera (Bartra , Montoya, Muniesa) u are covered

Pastore

I think a player who can only play CB is not the the ideal thing, because the last CB we had bought were flops. The last CB who was a great transfer was Rafa Marquez. Maybe Jan Vertonghen is an option.
josé Angel joins Roma

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
otamendi would be good and its not wise to continue to believe that mascherano can thrive as a CB or busquets its better to have a natural CB backup

.blitzer

I'm not a fan of small CB, but Otamendi is a good one. I just don't undestand your reactions. He is expensive, and I prefer a tall CB.

Home of Barca Fans