Which player for Left Winger?

• Franck Ribery

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • David Silva

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
These two players are high on our short name list for next summer, with some papers suggesting that we already found an agreement with Bayern for Ribery. Who would you want to see at Barça? Keep in mind Silva has played in La Liga for many years and with the Spainish national team (there playing style are a bit like us) but Ribery is more talented (in my books) he has better dribbling skills, crossing, shooting, and is a very technical player. So you choose.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ribery! Both are great but Ribery is a more determined kind of player. And that`s exactly what we lack at times.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I agree with Bojan! however, i'd choose Silva because he can cover a lot of ground and play both left and right equally adept, Liga adapted and attack minded.

maz

I walk the line
Definitely silva. Of course i rate ribery very highly but feel silva will have more of a place in our squad. Firstly he is suited to la liga which is very important. Secondly, he is left footed and not only that but he can play on the inside or outside. So if we need some width on the left he can play there. If we need it to be narrow we can play iniesta there. And as a direct replacement for messi (considering alves will provide the width on the right) silva can come in and cut inside like messi does.

Silva without a shadow of a doubt.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
Ribery! One of the best players in the world... He would be perfect on the left wing...
Technical, great shot, smart passes that fit's our game, fighting spirit, fast... it would almost make our left side as good as the right. Silva is very good but 1 Ribery is better 2 I want Silva to stay in Valencia, not good for the spanish football if every smaller team in La liga let's go of their good players

A

Auckland

Sliva has been in La Liga so many years.That will help him adapated immediatly.
However,Ribery is stronger.He is the type of player which Barca lack of.
It's hard to choose,but I still choose Sliva for he would be cheaper with the financial crisis of valencia.

Zqa-

Get them both :)

I've always wanted Silva, so getting him would be a dream.
Ribéry is a great player as well, and getting him would be nice as well. I can't really decide.

barSELOna

I'd like to see Silva or Ribery or Van Persia. I just wanna see natural attacking midfielder there, not Henry

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I'd like to see Silva or Ribery or Van Persia. I just wanna see natural attacking midfielder there, not Henry
This is my opinion too. Henry is playing great but he is not a natural winger.
We would be more effective with a player who is natural AM.
I hope that Gai will prove himself and that Pep will give him a chance next year. If not, just buy Robinho or Ribery.

Home of Barca Fans