Votes: 47 53.4%
  • David Silva

Votes: 41 46.6%

• Total voters

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
He has just extended with Nike = win.

When asked whether Franck would like to play for Barcelona:
"Of course, who wouldn’t want to play for Barca?" and after that he added: "I only said that I understand now why he (Henry) has so much fun and has such a long contract there - nothing more, nothing less.”
And this??

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And this??

Do you know when this was quoted?...April of 2009 in the midst of the encounter with Bayern...Hardly a recent quote since the RM furor began after this last hint of Barca interest.

From then on, everything has been directed in the vicinity of RM

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
My first point was that in a general sense, it's very unlikely Robben is coming to Barca...I didn't read anything in your posts that changes that for me.

If I watched one match of CR where he didn't dive and claim that he never dives, how accurate or how useful is a statement like that?...Robben's history (Just like Clownaldo), is laden with diving...He may not be doing it much, atm, with Bayern but that's what his history is...You don't lose the label of diver because of 6 months you haven't dived.

I don't have the stats but I would wager that in terms of winning balls back, it's no contest between Ribery & Robben...None at all.

Robben is healthy for 6 months and suddenly he sheds the injury prone label too?....A player like Ribery is injured this season (And unsettled, mind you, which can play into 'injuries') and suddenly he's on par with one of the most brittle men in football?
blink.gif
I just evaluate from what i see. I havent seen Robben dive in a Bayern jersey, so there is no reason to believe he would do so for Barca ... which is out of the question anyway as he wont go there anytime soon.

Same here: believe it or not ... Ribery just doesnt defend, he never did for Bayern. Thats the reason he currently doesnt make it back into the starting 11 for Bayern, not able to get past Olic or the 20 year old Müller, who has 20 lifetime Bundesliga
matches under his belt. And im not gonna suppose he will magically and instantly change his attitude when wearing a BArca jersey.

And you should know how it can go with a longterm injury. Players get a bad one and never recover fully afterwards. Its not like you could exclude this possibility. And i still dont see an 'injury proness' argument used in advance for Ribery, seeing that he only played a single BL match over 90 minutes this season.

Home of Barca Fans