Marc Crosas

C

Ciaran CFC~FCB

He is in and out of the Celtic team that sums up why he hasn't been brought back.

See to be honest, he really should be in te team. I'm a big fan of Crosas, his passing is just sensational, never wastes a ball.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
His value is more than what we need pay Celtic to get him Valon... I'm not saying let's add him to our teaM!!

He's not crap btw

Aasim

Bumbleman
He's not crap. He's just not Barca quality, which is a very hard level to reach.

We could bring him back and then sell him off for a profit like Madrid did with Negredo but he might be happy at Celtic..

They got Lennon now as manager and Crosas might be in his plans.

Barcafan 2304

Seen him regularly for Celtic. Never seemed to adapt to the frenetic nature of the kick and rush football they employ in Scotland and as a Celtic fan, he has been frustrating. Can never honestly see him returning to Barca and threatening to breakthrough onto the first XI

B

BarcaCelt1888

Thought i'd add a further titbit about Marc Crosas.

Marc unfortunately is too lightweight for Scottish football, when he has defensive midfielders helping cover him he has more time to do what he does best and that is playing the ball. I'm afraid to say that in Scotland its more about physical presence than footballing skills. Annoys the life out of Celtic fans as we especially like beautiful football - hence why most Celtic supporters have a love of Barca.

Marc is a crackin bhoy and is loved by the fans and also players and management but if he wants to progress then he has to sadly leave Celtic for his own benefit.

I'm pleased to say that its obvious has Celtic also in his heart.

Marc's reaction watching Rangers concede a goal to Hearts.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h7WwMxIO17I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Update with Marc Crosas - Just In - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/...ign=Feed:+theguardian/football/rss+(Football)

Celtic midfielder Marc Crosas joins FC Volga to kickstart career

• Popular Spaniard needs regular first-team football
• Celtic agree £300,000 transfer, plus sell-on clause

The Celtic midfielder Marc Crosas is on the verge of joining the Russian side FC Volga. Celtic will receive £300,000 for the former Barcelona player, with a sell-on clause likely to be part of the deal.

Crosas, 23, has struggled to make an impact at Parkhead with his last competitive start coming 11 months ago. The Spaniard has, however, remained a popular figure among the Celtic support.

Crosas has been keen to leave in order to kickstart his career with regular first-team football. The timing of the Russian transfer window has allowed such a move to take place.

Volga, who were promoted to Russia's top flight in November, are based in Nizhny Novgorod, the country's fourth largest city after Moscow, St Petersburg and Novosibirsk.

Celtic's need to move on players who are not part of Neil Lennon's long-term plans has been heightened by what the chairman John Reid described as "disappointing" financial results. The club's bank debt has increased to £9.1m with an overall profit of £7.1m in the six months to 31 December due mainly to the £9.5m sale of Aiden McGeady to Spartak Moscow.

Home of Barca Fans