Marc Crosas

IraqiCulé

Full name Marc Crosas Luque
Date of birth 9 January 1988 (1988-01-09) (age 21)
Place of birth Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Spain
Height 1.72 m (5 ft 7+1⁄2 in)
Playing position Central midfielder

Came up through Barca's B team, spent one season in the first team, was loaned out to Lyon, and he was sold to Celtic with a buy-back clause.

crosas.jpg

IraqiCulé

First goal for Celtic first team:

[youtube]3JRZ67qZ2R4[/youtube]

Goal with reserves:

[youtube]xKYIy7bz6lw[/youtube]

BarcaCelt

Hi guys, thought I'd update you with Marc. I read somewhere that Barca were watching him the other week against Hamburg, dunno if there's any truth in that.

Anyways, with injury to Scott Brown, Marc is beginning to establish himself in the first team. We had a torrid start to the season (this was when Marc was not playing) however, when he is in the team, he totally dictates our play and in return we are much more of a threat. His passing is head and shoulders above anything at Celtic Park right now, which is worrying since Marc is only 21. :lol: His vision is sublime and this was evident yesterday at home to Aberdeen.

We were struggling to break down the resistence until this pass from Marc played in Hinkel. ( http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=256rcbo&s=6 )

I just hope when Scott Brown returns from injury it is not for Marc as he has been a revelation since coming back into the first team. Under new management,l he wasn't fancied at the start of the season but I hope Tony Mowbray see's what this young lad brings to the team and the amazing potential at 21 that he has.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Very nice pass indeed. Nice that he's finding some form, I had a read on the 606 forums the other day and a few Celtic fans weren't too sure about him. Hopefully more stuff like that and he'll win people over.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I wonder if Txiki is bothered to activate the clause!! He should play for a club where he's respected more and played more... hell he could fit right into Liverpool of all, far ahead of Lucas :p
At least he could be used as a make weight for some deal!! Come on Txiki this lad is definitely worth more than the 2 million we need to pay for him

Home of Barca Fans