Madrid edging near. Should we worry?

Worried?

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

IraqiCulé

Whenever a team is playing bad and winning you have to be alarmed.

However, in Pep we trust and if he says we're going to fight on and wrap up the league, then we will!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Match agains ath. might be the turning point of this season. Madrid played bad against asspanyol so if we can display some decent footy then they might get hopeless

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I said yes because, they're firing on all cylenders while we're struggling so i will still be worried till all that changes.

maz

I walk the line
Madrid aren't firing on all cylinders. They demolished a woeful betís (i mean seriously..their defence was shocking)..they looked remarkably poor against liverpool, and apparantly they didnt look good last night. They have come up against two poor sides and won..and come up against a solid side and lost.

I am not worried at all. I feel when it comes to crunch time at the end of the season (when all the big sides play each other) we will come out on top.

And remember the gap isnt 4 points. Its 5 points because we have beaten madrid by 2 goals..which means they need to win by 3 goals against us at the bernabéu for them to take the head-to-head. I cant see it coming to that..but its still important to remember.

maz

I walk the line
That was because (even though madridista won't admit it) the whole league was poor. There was no challenge to their title. We challenged for a short time but fell away in the last weeks and villarreal hadnt started strong enough to mount any sort of a challenge.

This season is different.

Home of Barca Fans