Alevin A

Yugi

U-12 category
Barcelona are curently taking part in Torneo Alevin Futbol 7 - game is played 7vs7 style
Barca players that were chosen as MVP in previous editions of Torneo Alevin Futbol 7: Iniesta, Gerard Deulofeu, Fran Alvarez (he is CadeteB player right now, amazing LB just like Grimaldo), Alexis Meva

We won first game yesterday after defeating Villarreal by 1-0, goals: Oriol Busquets (CM)

today 12:45 CET we are playing against Real Sociedad

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Apparently Atleti are a very physical side and the youngsters couldn't cope with it. They were also missing their best player who has been promoted.

3SamSoccer

Found some great utube links of the alevin playing in a tourney. Would love to see more to show my son how intense and passionate the boys are about the game over there. Let us know if you have anymore links or any clips with this youngster Camara...i could not find any of him, just of georgio.

Barcafan 2304

Found some great utube links of the alevin playing in a tourney. Would love to see more to show my son how intense and passionate the boys are about the game over there. Let us know if you have anymore links or any clips with this youngster Camara...i could not find any of him, just of georgio.

Post them if you don't mind mate

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Amazing stuff, thanks Sam. Lovely to see the little ones win it as well and against Real Madrid. What an awesome little tournament that looked as well, day and night matches, plenty of support and a very nice little pitch, great to see. I take it that tournament is one of the biggest for their age group?

Home of Barca Fans