User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Alevin A

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone, I'm not really a Barca fan but just curious about La Masia.

I've heard your 2002 born crop (last season's Alevin A I believe?) is regarded as the best crop of La Maria in recent years.Is it true and how does the 2003 crop (this season's Alevin A I suppose) compare to the other recent crops?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khoazany View Post

I've heard your 2002 born crop (last season's Alevin A I believe?) is regarded as the best crop of La Maria in recent years.Is it true and how does the 2003 crop (this season's Alevin A I suppose) compare to the other recent crops?
    Not as good as last years' or the one with Bernabé, Take etcetera, but Xavi Simons, Pau Servat and Marc Pelaz are very talented youngsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khoazany View Post

Are you Wenger? :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    He'd be very early then, those kids have 3 years to go before they can sign an official contract

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    I'm only allowed to say I'm a Man Utd fan, the rest is everyone's guess

Look forward to see how you and us perform in the MIC tournament this season.We're supposed to be better than last year from the little I've watched them (think we lost on penalty against you on semi) but impossible to gauge with the difference in age group format between England and the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by MessiDinho10 View Post
    Not as good as last years' or the one with Bernabé, Take etcetera, but Xavi Simons, Pau Servat and Marc Pelaz are very talented youngsters.
    Heard about Xavi Simons.He supposed to has caused a bit of tug of war between Chelsea and some other clubs I think.United rarely try to circumvent the minimum age to sign foreign youngsters rule and we haven't played around with the Spanish youngsters market since Pique so you lot can confidently rule us out :beer2:

Will be interesting to see how your 2002 crop develop over the next few years.Heard Paplo Moreno is a serious talent.Raul Martinez is another one to watch in that age group I supposed (not sure if I recall his name correctly)?
    Last edited by khoazany; 28th October 2014 at 02:31 AM.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's the right thread but anyone know whatever happened to Zak Gilsenan (the kid that was labelled "The Irish Messi" when he signed for Barca)?Apparently he is training and playing with United.Is he not rated at Barca or fail to adapt to the Spain culture?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was registered for FCB Escola not La Masia. He already have outgrown FCB Escola age requirement I believe, which takes kids under 12. It might be that Barca can't sign him due to FIFA ban lately or maybe he wasn't good enough. I don't have much info.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie10 View Post
    He was registered for FCB Escola not La Masia. He already have outgrown FCB Escola age requirement I believe, which takes kids under 12. It might be that Barca can't sign him due to FIFA ban lately or maybe he wasn't good enough. I don't have much info.
    Cheers for the info mate :beer2:

Who are the number 8,9,10 in this clip anyway?This was during the McDonalds Cup last season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuRFPDOIeY

Flair Trait
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen them beat Real Madrid yesterday in the final of the Mediterranean International Cup 2 - 0, completely outplayed them to be honest, our players looked vastly superior and they didn't even manage a shot on our goal, in all honesty we could have made it about 5 - 0 at least, we were even denied a clear as day penalty when it was still 0 - 0, the referee was looking like he just didn't want to give a penalty to us. I have no words for Pablo Lopez, ran the show, hope he keeps working hard.
    Josep "Pep" Guardiola

"If people ask me why I love Barça, I tell them it's like asking me why I love my parents".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were indeed superior to Real Madrid. Wasn't even close.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My God, those goals are massive for kids that small. The RM GK still did remarkably well. Guess that's how they get good.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sóc Culer.