Who would you sign between Cesc or Sanchez this season?

Fabregas or Sanchez?

• Cesc Fabregas, we need backup in the midfield

Votes: 49 23.6%
  • Alexis Sanchez, we need backup for our offense

Votes: 128 61.5%
  • Neither of them this season

Votes: 31 14.9%

• Total voters

adil_909

Seems like both cost around the same amount of money. So if we could only sign of them this season, which would you pick? Who do we need more? Or would you sign neither right now?

by the way i think this should replace the poll on the home page as that one has recieved 300+ votes already. let's see where our members want the club to spend their 40m euros!

Aasim

Bumbleman
Viewing this in terms of of squad and where we need to stock up, then imo another creative CM is priority over a forward.

Having said that the difficulty of the Cesc transfer and over paying for Sanchez, i'd rather we buy Mata and rotate Afellay in midfield more.

Birdy

It is 100% that we are pulling two big transfers this summer..
We are selling boyan and Jeffren and we have 45m bag official + possible other sales (Maxwell, Milito etc)..
Even Rossel said that we might use money from the next summer's kit..

So the question doesnot stand IMO..
We would sign both, or one of them and another player..

Who is more necessary now? Wide forward..

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We should sign Sanchez, though if he comes I see him replacing Pedro in the starting 11 though I see Pep rotating alot but Sanchez getting most games if he is as good as I think he is, he won't be a back up though that's for sure.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Cesc. Iniesta can cover for the wide positions if need be. What we really need is a Gareth Bale type player, an LB who can play as a winger and a big CB as I don't know how much we can rely on Puyi this year.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think try and get a cheaper deal for Mata instead of Sanchez, who's price is going up daily, and see what we can do on the Cesc deal, maybe knock a few million off the price. Mata is awesome and already suited to La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans