Who would you sign between Cesc or Sanchez this season?

Fabregas or Sanchez?

• Cesc Fabregas, we need backup in the midfield

Votes: 49 23.6%
  • Alexis Sanchez, we need backup for our offense

Votes: 128 61.5%
  • Neither of them this season

Votes: 31 14.9%

• Total voters

Barcafan 2304

it´s 28M for Sanchez ffs, he can flop so Udinese wont even get next 13M = and that´s hell of a deal if you ask me
and Cesc for 35M isnt a bad deal either, he needs some good doctors (looks like arsenal docs are shit) and needs some rests, class is permanent

Yip, seems some dont get that its 28m approx up front and the rest subject to certain conditions

impeh

Hi, its me..
prices for both are more than fair.

sanchez is probably worth around 30m, cesc is worth at least 40 (probably more)

Hopefully they'll both come soon :)

A

asanchezbarca

We definitely need Alexis "Nino Maravilla" Sanchez for the backup on offense.

munggaran

ALEXIS SANCHEZ. We need back up for offense. For midfield, we still have prospected rising star Thiago Alcantara.

H

hien_nguyen15757

i don't think we need a kind of player as Bale. I watched some of his matchs and i think he's not suitable with our team. He's a typical of premier league-"kick and run".

Stoichkov

Neither. Biggest priority is back-up in defense. Please don't tell me you guys liked seeing Milito and Masche playing back there this past season. I also hope you know that Puyol is for all intents and purposes finished. I would get a CB instead. If we need to replace either Messi or Pedro (through injury or for Copa matches) we have a very good option called Afellay. For a whopping 3 million that we payed for him, we get incredible speed, technique, passing, shooting, vision and ability to play with both feet. It's time to start using him for more than the last 3 minutes of liga games. If you dont like, then we have both Iniesta AND Adriano (thats Iniesta, Pedro, Afellay and Adriano to play in the event of an injury to one of our wingers- eg Messi). Paying in excess of 20 million for a player that will play for the last few minutes of games and in some copa matches makes no sense to me. I hope we didnt get Qatar on the front to fund excessive transfers because thats no different from what those monkeys at Real Mandril do.

Superfly

Banned
We have Pique, Puyol, Abidal, Mascherano (he's not bad as CB), and Fontas. We could also call up Muniesa and Bartra if needed for less important matches.

Stoichkov

We have Pique, Puyol, Abidal, Mascherano (he's not bad as CB), and Fontas. We could also call up Muniesa and Bartra if needed for less important matches.

Puyol is too old, and too slow and now, injury prone. We need to have a solid #1 CB to accompany Pique. Although Abidal has played quite solidly at CB, he is a LB not a CB. Masche is not a CB, he is a defensive midfielder. He is not able to deal with headers in the box, he is too slow and loves getting into rash challenges (last thing Barca needs in the penalty box). Fontas is in no way ready to play a starting role at CB...I wouldnt even risk subbing him in other than the very last minutes of games.

Home of Barca Fans