Qatar FC

draconifire

They Shat themselves.

There's no chance they can overturn this with the attitude and mentality their players show.
Verrati, the "next Xavi" seems to always have a bad game when the conditions are adverse. Neymar being Neymar will always hinder team play and slow the game.
Emery being showed what a joke he is in front of Zidane who tbh isn't much of a masterclass tactician either.

Can't see them not letting Madrid score, even if they might win the next game, the tie is done for them. The last 10 min of the game showed everyone what the team really becomes when shit hits the fan.

SeaDragon

Well...I can see them scoring 2 or 3 in France...the problem is that Madrid will score at least one and in the last minutes they will score another one. Oh and Emery...nope, they are done sadly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
La Liga started in 1929 though lmao

Also had like 6-7 copas so still more than twice the number of PSG trophies

Devils

Look at this sad, disgusting, pathetic hot steaming pile of shit of a club.

Disgusting owners, disgusting players, disgusting fans all of which are backed by a disgusting state.

Nothing more laughable than watching their sad fans gloat about a new age for PSG and a new era for French Football only to flop out of the CL earlier than usual...LMAO.

I want to puke everytime I see anything associated with this rotten club.

Last edited:

Kohe321

So deserved. PSG has been utterly destroyed in the CL yet again.

Their project seems to just end up being an absurdly expensive way to secure the League 1 title. Congrats on that, I guess.

KingLeo10

Look at this sad, disgusting, pathetic pile hot steaming pile of shit of a club.

Disgusting owners, disgusting players, disgusting fans all of which are backed by a disgusting state.

Nothing more laughable than watching their sad fans gloat about a new age for PSG and a new era for French Football only to flop out of the CL earlier than usual...LMAO.

I want to puke everytime I see anything associated with this rotten club.

LMAO this is a verbal beatdown if I ever saw one. bravo. :lol:

Wallace

As I said in the UCL topic ...

This is a project in long-term. Mbappé, Kimpembe, Rabiot, Lo Celso, Draxler and Marquinhos are all young players who will spend a lot of time at the club. Neymar, the club's big star, is still 26 years old.

Or have you forgotten that Cristiano Ronaldo just went to be UCL champion with Real Madrid in his fourth season? Before that it was a failure, since he was hired to win the UCL too and ended up seeing the Barcelona of Pep and Messi dominate the world.

PSG first needs a real technician (Sarri, Tite...). Unay is a joke, it was to be fired in the 6x1 game.

Home of Barca Fans