Qatar FC

barcafan161

I think it's laughable to suggest la Liga is competitive just because barca are favourite to win yet another title. How many teams have 3 elite contenders to win it? Look how many champions league teams came from Spain this year. We have drawn 3 out of 4...says a lot about the depth

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Interesting suggestion to make when players from leagues comparable to Ligue 1; the Brasileiro, the Primera League, or even the French championship itself walk directly into Spanish clubs and are dominant ala Neymar today, or Ronaldinho yesterday.

Nowadays Barcelona is working on their 6th La Liga title in 8 years. Hardly competitive.

I know it fits your narrative better to look at just the champions and go hurr durr Barca won 5 out of 7 or you can look at the table and get a more accurate conclusion based on more context. Maybe it's a little harder for you to grasp but you can do it, I believe in you. I'm sure you have some semblance of logical reasoning, even though you haven't shown it yet.

Jair Ventura

you are a clown if you attribute that to a lack of competitiveness in the league versus barca having their golden generation and one of the greatest teams of all time. your PSG wouldn't beat out any of the real madrid squads starting from 09-10 to right now.

And you're naive if you believe that winning 6 of 8 titles, with two clubs splitting the two championships in the seasons you failed to win, is indicative of anything other than dominance.

La liga is the hardest league to win by far. Nowhere in Europe do you have three teams of the qualities of Barca, RM and Atletico.

Ligue 1 is made up of mediocre players, bar the strong minority of talented youngsters.

Is it? Because in the last 5 years the only clubs to match or best Barcelona's 15pt advantage over 2nd place Real in 12/13 are Juventus, with consecutive titles of 17pt advantage's in 13/14 & 14/15, and Bayern's 19 & 25pt advantages in 12/13 and 13/14. On the other hand, Paris has never won Ligue 1 by more than 13 points.

I think it's laughable to suggest la Liga is competitive just because barca are favourite to win yet another title. How many teams have 3 elite contenders to win it? Look how many champions league teams came from Spain this year. We have drawn 3 out of 4...says a lot about the depth

Yes, Barcelona, RM, and Atletico are good teams but that doesn't mean the championship is competitive.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans