Qatar FC

Newcomer

Mediocre defender but hyped because of important goals?

I would love him to be the new Ramos if he stays at PSG. While Ramos can be shit sometimes, no one can deny he is a top defender by his leadership.

But i'm almost sure the bastard will fuck to Leipzig despite his playing time (he has played more than Cavani this year). He is even in the group for the CL tie.

KingLeo10

Is it a choke if it is expected ?

:lol:

Sums up the sad state of Europe these days. PSG and Barca have elite attackers but a terrible mentality.

Juve are old.

RM are not very potent in attack.

City are bottlers from top to bottom.

Bayern haven't beaten a serious team in the CL since Juve in 2016.

:lol:

Newcomer

2-1 is good result. They are over 50% to go through.

0% chance to go through with Tuchel.

He should be sacked on the spot.

I have seen frauds. After all Emery was the coach during 2 years. But Tuchel is figthing hard to beat his legacy. I wouldn't have believed it was possible to get a worse coach but Tuchel is a wizard.

Newcomer

Can't believe that coward. Playing with all defensive players bar Naymer, Mbappé, and Di Maria. Despite that, you still concede twice and you create nothing all game. Even the goal scored seems like a little miracle itself.

No, no, no. This coach is terrible. And since he had put all his defensive options on the pitch, he had no one to bring on to put on the bench the other fraud of Gueye that he brought to the club.

I won't feel ok with PSG until that coach still has a job in Paris.

People talking about the players performance but where is the coach input ? No teamblock. They don't know how to attack, how to defend. Always playing in the middle with Neymar and Mbappé and losing countless balls. Where are the players attacking the flank ?

Tackle

Can't believe that coward. Playing with all defensive players bar Naymer, Mbappé, and Di Maria. Despite that, you still concede twice and you create nothing all game. Even the goal scored seems like a little miracle itself.

No, no, no. This coach is terrible. And since he had put all his defensive options on the pitch, he had no one to bring on to put on the bench the other fraud of Gueye that he brought to the club.

I won't feel ok with PSG until that coach still has a job in Paris.

People talking about the players performance but where is the coach input ? No teamblock. They don't know how to attack, how to defend. Always playing in the middle with Neymar and Mbappé and losing countless balls. Where are the players attacking the flank ?

Sack Tuchel and appoint whom? Every manager PSG signs seems to run into the same problems of egos in the dressing room, complacency, lack of adequate preparation in the league for the CL, country club atmosphere etc.

Not sure which one of the current crop of coaches available for hire is capable of fixing those systemic issues.

Newcomer

Sack Tuchel and appoint whom? Every manager PSG signs seems to run into the same problems of egos in the dressing room, complacency, lack of adequate preparation in the league for the CL, country club atmosphere etc.

Not sure which one of the current crop of coaches available for hire is capable of fixing those systemic issues.

Emery and Tuchel are top coaches now ? Blanc has a better legacy and he got fired and has still not found a job.

Emery has failed in Russia, failed at PSG, failed at Arsenal.

Tuchel was hyped at Mainz, for some time at Dortmund before getting fired.

They are hardly world beaters.

Newcomer

And you can lose, but there is a way to lose.

If you have watched the game, it looked like those guys have never played football together before. Can't mount a single attack. They had 0 shot on target after what 60 min ?

Home of Barca Fans