Qatar FC

serghei

What sanctions? Fine? :lol:

How can you punish them by asking them to give you the same thing they were found guilty of spending in excess?

Givenchy

a fine and a slap on the wrist most likely. tbh i hope they don't get a transfer ban as that would mean Mbappe is open for Madrid...

BarcaOG

Banned
He's a very promising coach. PSG + a competent, pre-elite (I don't think Tuchel is quite up there yet with Pep and the other elites) is definitely scary.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ruthless and ambitious.

"Thomas Tuchel has decided that all of PSG's full-backs are not good enough: Meunier, Alves, Berchiche & Kurzawa, according to Le Parisien."

From @GFFN on Twitter

Hope Neymar pushes him out so we can pick him up in 1-2 years.

Meanwhile we're trying to launch Denis as some kind of an Iniesta successor........

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tuchel is going to push Alves, Ney Neys bff out?

He's (in)famous for not giving a damn about friendships or seniority if a player is not good enough. Guy want to implement his vision and win.

He benched Nuri Sahin in his last season at BVB which made some of their dumbass German players to dislike him. And now you see where they ended up.

My kind of manager. You perform well and work hard or else you're out regardless of your reputation or standing in the squad.

Tuchel is not a WC manager, but a very talented one whose work at BVB is really underrated as you can see now with the mess they're in.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans