Qatar FC

Slevinn

Funny to see so much love for my club.
To think there is no rivalry in the history of those clubs, it is actually wonderful to contemplate so much affection from people not even watching Ligue 1.

As they say : Qu'on parle de moi en bien ou en mal, peu importe. L'essentiel, c'est qu'on parle de moi.
Lmao that quote is soooo dumb. So its good if people call you a pedophile?

Vilarrubi

Why the fuck are PSG celebrating a win against marseille as if they won the Champions league final in extra time?

It's meant to be their "French Clasico".

I know what you mean though.. their celebrations seemed a bit forced and over the top as if they've been told to do that for the fans. At this point in the season if I was a PSG player i'd hardly even celebrate.

This meme comes to mind...... lol

dTcAHZc.jpg

Devils

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/pari...against-manchester-united-legend-evra-sources

"Here it is Manchester," Evra was filmed saying in the back seat of a taxi on Sunday. "Stop supporting teams who will never win.

"Even my cousin who is in the front [of the car] is p----- off. Paris, you are some f----ts, some f----ts, I'm telling you. We [United] put our D team [against PSG] and we did you. Some kids played -- they used to clean my boots. They don't even have sperm [yet]. Paris, you are some p---ies."

That shit will make your soul burn slow, dawg. Evra dropping bars.

They are actually going to sue him for this, lmao.

KingLeo10

Remember when these jokers came up with the worst slogan of all time:

"Ici, c'est Paris!"

Like anyone would confuse these bottling farmers for another team.

:valverde:

Newcomer

Lmao that quote is soooo dumb. So its good if people call you a pedophile?

Being a pedophile has penal consequences.
So what, you want to call french footballers farmers ? Suit you nice. I take no ombrage of that nickname.

The point in that saying is exactly illustrated on this very forum. You loathe PSG and Ligue 1 but are still upping this thread to the top while European journey of PSG is over.
The is basically no news about PSG but your interest remains.

Talking about news, CAS upheld the appeal of PSG against the new investigation by UEFA FFP.

Andresito

Staff member
Evra thinks that he's figured social media out and is trying to be funny at all costs.
The guy is 37 years old and have captained both United and France.

But the truth is he's an idiot.

Newcomer

Evra thinks that he's figured social media out and is trying to be funny at all costs.
The guy is 37 years old and have captained both United and France.

But the truth is he's an idiot.

Yeah, it is sad.
And not even for his PSG tirades that i didn't see but his whole "i love this game" videos...

It is weird how a guy that has been so succesful in his career, still "young: and rich is acting like a teenager, weirdo (licking that turkey). It is disturbing.

Havesaks

The guy is mentally ill, you can see it in his facial expression and "eyes" in most of his videos on insta.
"sad" is spot on. Fame and money aint everything.

Home of Barca Fans