Qatar FC

Altomonte

PSG had 3 clear chances in the second half. Courtois is difficult to beat, however. Zlatan's header at the end should have gone in - they deserved to win.

EdmondDantes

I read he comes back in 6-8 weeks.

PSG have a chance if they play as good as today. Very good match from them but Jose has his away goal and will probably park 3 air planes.

I hope he comes back sooner. It's gonna be a great game at the Bridge. Hopefully some of their absentees recover in time.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The injuries may have worked in their favour, as the players coming in had something to prove. It also helped we were shit in the 2nd half.

PSG are fucked. As always they showed up at home, but it won't be enough now.
don't think injuries played in PSG's favor at all. Chelsea could have been well and truly dominated otherwise.

Bertus

Lucas Moura was a giant loss in PSG's attack.
Might have been, but we will never know. Lucas is not awesome every games. He could have been shit against Chelsea for all we know.

Speculating over it will lead nowhere really. What's done is done. They know they have to win in Stamford Bridge, which seems very unlikely to me.

Barcadub

Marseille and Lyon both lose.

Big chance now for PSG, also for Monaco to get back into the title mix.

They play eachother in monaco tomorrow.

Bertus

Since i got asked that question in PM, just to let you know, Lucas Moura will not play against Chelsea and will be out for more than a month.

He suffered from his aductors too much and the medical staff decided that it had to be cured via surgery.

So don't expect to see him playing anytime soon.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
PSG's commercial income is 327m euros (I know this because our accounts to May 2014 have just come out and its been compared to all the big clubs).

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing because it is clear some funny business has been going on considering Bayern's commercial income is 291m euros Real 231m euros and Barca's is 185m euros.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
PSG's commercial income is 327m euros (I know this because our accounts to May 2014 have just come out and its been compared to all the big clubs).

I'm laughing because it is clear some funny business has been going on considering Bayern's commercial income is 291m euros Real 231m euros and Barca's is 185m euros.

They're still 5th in the ranking but have earned 75M€ more than in 2013, it's crazy how much money they have now, when in 2010 they grossed only 82M€ total .. thank you QTA ^^

deloitte_rapport.jpg

Bertus

Haters gonna hate.

It's quite funny all those sarcasms and critics (not talking about you, I read some english forums and they are all offended like little girls who got their barbie taken away) coming from EPL fans just after they got that insane TV deal (that no one outside of the EPL understands how it can be so high) that will give them an advantage considered as unfair by all the other clubs in the world not from the EPL.

Especially after that very poor showing in CL and Europa cup.

Don't worry, PSG won't win the CL anytime soon and MU will still stomp them financially wise. + EPL fans have papa Platini on their side.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans