Qatar FC

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
don't think they were, possession isn't everything

Not just based on possession numbers, they literally couldn't get out of their half. All the goals they scored and all the threats they created were from counters. I'd say a truly top team would be more balanced than that.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I should have worded it better. What I meant by opportunities is potential opportunities. They had all the space to create, and decided to just send in cross after cross. Psg did handle it well, gotta give them that. But Bayern just wasted all the space and time they were given. Best actual opportunities they got was just Lewa popping off some (weak)shots =\.
But the potential for so much more was there. I couldn't help wonder what we could have done with all that time and space when I was watching.

But honestly we would get burned bad by those counters lol...but I also have more faith in us to not get caught as as bad without scoring some of our own.

Lutece FC

It's linked with BeIn Sports. Not Paris Saint-Germain.

I'm not surprised. UEFA and FIFA declared the war to Paris Saint-Germain. Historic clubs want to punish City and Paris Saint-Germain. They are like a mafia.

I still find the chang of the name ofthe topic shameful.

Last edited:

Devils

Updates:

[tw]918496366606864384[/tw]

The scumbag, dirty, corrupt, lying POS Nasser is being accused of bribing disgraced former FIFA General Secretary Jerome Valcke for big money World Cup Contracts.

xXKonan

[tw]918551267550613505[/tw]

Sounds like they are investigating more than just the TV stuff, they are also looking at all transactions between Fifa and Qatar.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I'm not surprised. UEFA and FIFA declared the war to Paris Saint-Germain. Historic clubs want to punish City and Paris Saint-Germain. They are like a mafia.

The investigation itself has nothing to do with PSG though, it is Nasser who is being investigated involving the Qatar World Cup.

Nevertheless it is a very positive development.

Givenchy

damn i hope BeIn Sports doesn't go down, i need Ray Hudsons commentary in my life

KingLeo10

lmao so you spent all summer using the word "nasser" in every post and now want to distance yourself from him. classic.

JamDav1982

Haha 'declared war'.

Do you ever realise how brain washed you come across?

Home of Barca Fans