Qatar FC

Chainsaw

Killahead
According to "L'Equipe" Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani is ready to invest 150 million euros in this summer. Leonardo will be the sports director and will have full powers on the market. The names linked to P.S.G. include Kaka, Eto'o, Ganso, Borriello, Fernando, Lucas and Menez.

And with the arrival of Leonardo there is a chance that Carlo Ancelotti end up there as the head coach. Benitez is another name linked with the coach job.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
have they already got gameiro?

should be interesting, though i think lyon has demonstrated the furthest a french team can go whilst being sustainable.

I really liked PSG when they had Lama, Rai and co.

Weah and Ginola.

Robbie

A decent league, a very attractive city to live in, and unlimited funds. They'll pull a Chelsea and go really far in their league and in Europe.

DucdeOrléans

A decent league, a very attractive city to live in, and unlimited funds. They'll pull a Chelsea and go really far in their league and in Europe.

They have all the ingredients to do just that. The problem is that the rest of the French league unfortunately is not at the level of PL. (economically especially, when it comes to talents the Ligue 1 is the best in my opinion together with La Liga).

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Skysports.com understands Paris St Germain have lodged a £13.5million bid for Queens Park Rangers playmaker Adel Taarabt.

The Morocco international shone for Rangers last season as they landed the Championship title in impressive style.

Much of their best work came through Taarabt, as he plundered 19 goals in 44 appearances.

Having matured into one of the most exciting creative talents in the second tier, QPR were looking forward to unleashing the 22-year-old in the Premier League.

They are under no illusions, however, that the highly-rated midfielder is going to attract attention this summer.

Approach
Numerous clubs have already been linked with big-money approaches, with Taarabt fuelling the fire by claiming that Chelsea and Arsenal are among those to have expressed an interest.

It is, however, French giants PSG who have made the first formal approach.

The Ligue 1 outfit are now backed by wealthy Qatari investors and are expected to spend big this summer.

They have identified Taarabt as a top target and are now waiting on Rangers' response.

I think he's a good player.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
£13.5million sounds huge but I'm not sure if he could have been bought for less than 10m too... meh

Banana-Rama

good to have another club on the scene with money, i hope psg build a strong team that can compete in europe, with money also going into roma hopefully european football will be more competitive..............

DucdeOrléans

Indeed. Two beautiful cities such as Paris (the biggest metropole in Europe in terms of the population) and Rome need to have strong clubs.

Home of Barca Fans