Qatar FC

Horatio

You're welcome
With new rules implemented next year officially, but in use already now, it is considered a penalty.

Penalty on Suarez 2 years ago or the one at Bernabeu were robberies. Here, it is within the scope of the new law.

Suarez penalty was a legit one. There is footage from a front angle where it’s clear his legs get clipped.

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez penalty was a legit one. There is footage from a front angle where it’s clear his legs get clipped.

Exactly. When you look at it from the front it doesn't look so bad, but the defenseman actually hits Suarez with his leg, his arm etc. Not just one contact.

Devils

D1AdyGaWoAAF4mE

No bigger failure in all of sport than this.

All that money spent and at the peak of their powers, they get kicked out by a bunch of a high school kids.

Humiliation on levels I've never seen, dawg.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1103415774721511424[/tw]

So much great material on the internet today, dawg.

This thread might as well be used for something useful ad be used to archive all this material cuz it certainly isn't gonna be useful fo anything else, dawg.

Andresito

Staff member
Curious to see if they manage to convince the likes of Neymar and Buffon to stay and fight another year.
Thiago Silva's contract is out 2020 so he'll probably want to have one last go as well.

But as I've said before, that midfield isn't going to win a CL title. Dani Alves, Di Maria and Draxler are all too mediocre nowadays.

vlad

But really, where is the logic when it comes to PSG, they spent 400 m on 2 players, 500m attack only... they appoint decent attacking coach, they have decent midfield, but for a goalkeeper you have buffon who was ready for retirement, hahaha, whats that

Edit: im not blaming buffon, i mean, he came from the team which is known as biggest chokers in cl finals, cl final, something that psg will not reach anytime soon, owner will more likely lose interest in that project before they taste some succes in that competition (semis)

Last edited:

Porque

But really, where is the logic when it comes to PSG, they spent 400 m on 2 players, 500m attack only... they appoint decent attacking coach, they have decent midfield, but for a goalkeeper you have buffon who was ready for retirement, hahaha, whats that

They could always buy out Cillessen ;)

Not going to gloat about this one, although I am happy a another strong rival has exited the competition early.

PSG problems are all mental, you can't be losing a game (and especially at home) against the lineup that Man Utd displayed.

At this stage they need to get some CL winning DNA on each line and in their prime.

Tuchel is a great talent, but all out on signing Zidane and signing his type of players for example.

There is clearly a mental block that when they hit some kind of adversity in Europe, the demons of past years keep returning.

Home of Barca Fans