Qatar FC

Leo_Messi

Next page.

If anyone was ever in doubt about how corrupt UEFA and modern day football in general is. Shocking stuff.

NASSER AL-KHELAIFI ELECTED ECA REPRESENTATIVE ON THE UEFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE.

https://www.ecaeurope.com/news/nass...presentative-on-the-uefa-executive-committee/

:lol: :facepalm:

Someone should dig up those posts about UEFA being against them :lol:

According to most QSG fans, at least in France, they are of the opinion that QSG is the "victim" here and that UEFA is doing an unfair witch-hunt against them.:facepalm:

Joan

Next page.

According to most QSG fans, at least in France, they are of the opinion that QSG is the "victim" here and that UEFA is doing an unfair witch-hunt against them.:facepalm:

Look no further, our usual suspects have been on it for some time!

Leo_Messi

Look no further, our usual suspects have been on it for some time!

Yes, I wonder which users that could be?:lol:

Anyway it is a disgrace that QSG and Man City have not been punished ages ago. It makes a mockery out of football. Even despite all the barking of "cleaning up" the sport and ranks within FIFA and UEFA, it clearly was just hot air.

It's pathetic. In an ideal world all other European clubs would boycott those two.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata mockery.

Clearly he won those votes with his honesty and integrity and because he has best interest of EUROPEAN football on his mind.

This is fucked up beyond belief.

Newcomer

If you care to read about the subject, it is not UEFA that is appointing Nasser but it is ECA that is appointing him to that seat at UEFA.
What does it mean ? It is his fellow club presidents that deem him the best spokeperson to carry on their view in the European Football instance.
About the agenda against PSG, Tebas instantly went on a rampage and has already said he will use any means to torpedo that nomination. The very same Tebas that went on lobbying for FFP sanction.
Instead of mocking Lutece, dont you wonder why you see that usual suspect (Tebas) any time PSG is mentionned ?
Dont you wonder when he started to speak about PSG ? Yeah, at the exact same time PSG did the Neymar transfer.
I'm not saying Tebas does it without any merit. It is his job to protect la Liga marketability and Neymar and Mbappé were supposed to be stars at Barca and Real respectively. But saying he is not carrying an agenda against PSG is equally laughable.

serghei

I'm planning to watch tonight my very first PSG game since the one in CL vs Madrid, and the first full Ligue 1 game in about 2 years. Hope Lyon - PSG will be a good one.

Joan

I'm planning to watch tonight my very first PSG game since the one in CL vs Madrid, and the first full Ligue 1 game in about 2 years. Hope Lyon - PSG will be a good one.

I hope you watch the one against United, too.

Newcomer

I hope you watch the one against United, too.

PSG curse is something astonishingly unreal.

Cavani, who is basically never injured, just happened to pick up a muscular injury by shooting his penalty kick.

He is even doubtful for the return game in Paris.

Gg United, can't beat the gods of football.

Leo_Messi

Only completely fair that the "football Gods" are punishing the most disgusting and corrupt football project out there in QSG. I don't like Man Utd particularly much but I am going to support them wholeheartedly.

Joan

PSG curse is something astonishingly unreal.

Cavani, who is basically never injured, just happened to pick up a muscular injury by shooting his penalty kick.

He is even doubtful for the return game in Paris.

Gg United, can't beat the gods of football.
How could your lineup look like?

I see Verratti's back.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Buffon
Kehrer Silva Marquinhos Bernat
Verratti Alves Paredes
Di Maria Mbappe Draxler

Honestly, something like this does not look bad even without Cavani and Mbappe. The midfield is too defensive perhaps, but Tuchel can go with 3 at the back and play Alves/Meunier and Bernat at wingback.

Newcomer

Buffon
Kehrer Silva Marquinhos Bernat
Verratti Alves Paredes
Di Maria Mbappe Draxler

Honestly, something like this does not look bad even without Cavani and Mbappe. The midfield is too defensive perhaps, but Tuchel can go with 3 at the back and play Alves/Meunier and Bernat at wingback.

Could be.
However, i doubt Paredes is fit enough to start.
I see Kimpembe in CB and Marquinhos in midfield.
Alves will likely play in midfield which will be a disaster. He has still the technical quality and has a winning mentality but his leg are gone. He will be exposed hard against MU.

Meunier suffered an huge head trauma last game. I doubt he will start either.

It is MU game to lose now imo. They are favorite. Our quality has always been our attacking trio + Verratti. We got two of them out injured for both legs likely and the latter is not 100% fit and under the risk of a suspension for return leg.

PSG would need some kind of miracle or MU to be real shit to go through. Funny how dynamics can change in 2 months.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans