Qatar FC

El Gato

Villarato!
Thomas Meunier: "I did not know that I was suspended in the event of a yellow card. If I had been told, I would not have made this mistake." What the heck :lol:

Regarding Mbappe: he will get his goals anywhere, but hes hardly an inspiring player.

Did Meunier actually say this about Mbappe?

And y'all wonder why he is acting out? Haha.

Newcomer

Another Party hosted By Neymar after dortmund .

Every Coached is doomed there
It isn't another party hosted by Neymar. It is a party hosted to celebrate the birthdays of Cavani, Di Maria and Icardi. Cavani and Di Maria are both born on the 14th of February while Icardi is born on the 19th.

For once, i'm actually relieved since there was talk of negativity around the team after the defeat in Germany. They are enjoying themselves together as teammates.

Now, they need to raise their level and put up a good performance in Paris.

Tackle

It isn't another party hosted by Neymar. It is a party hosted to celebrate the birthdays of Cavani, Di Maria and Icardi. Cavani and Di Maria are both born on the 14th of February while Icardi is born on the 19th.

For once, i'm actually relieved since there was talk of negativity around the team after the defeat in Germany. They are enjoying themselves together as teammates.

Now, they need to raise their level and put up a good performance in Paris.

If you lot get knocked out by Dortmund what do you think the plan of action will be?

Would you be in favour of selling one of Neymar or Mbappe at that point to rebuild the rest of the squad, or would you rather hold on to the pair for one more year and shuffle some of the pieces around them instead?

serghei

If they are eliminated by Dortmund it's the perfect time for PSG to sell one of Neymar or Mbappe and turn the narrative in such a way that it seems like it's their plan to do so.

Then they could disguise their inability to keep their stars because they are a joke in Europe, and turn it into an "at PSG you either give everything for the team or you fuck off" sort of thing.

Newcomer

If you lot get knocked out by Dortmund what do you think the plan of action will be?

Would you be in favour of selling one of Neymar or Mbappe at that point to rebuild the rest of the squad, or would you rather hold on to the pair for one more year and shuffle some of the pieces around them instead?

Neymar, Mbappé and even Tuchel are choices from above Leonardo and Nasser and from the owners in Doha themselves.

It is a question of image and brand associated with the two players : Neymar doing advertising for Qatar firms and Mbappé being in the center of the image unveiling the new black kit with the "bleu, blanc, rouge" strips of the French flag.

Therefore, i don't know if an elimination by Dortmund will push them to sell. I can definitely see them hold them until 2021 given the players are unlikely to renew.

PSG indeed needs a new start. The whole defence needs to be changed. Only Verratti should be kept on the midfield. I do think that those weaknesses are the reason Mbappé and Neymar are doing so bad in those high levels CL games. When the collective is dysfunctional, the individualities cannot shine as much as they should.

I will miss Neymar more because he is a joy to watch even in a random game in French Cup.

snowy

And you can lose, but there is a way to lose.

If you have watched the game, it looked like those guys have never played football together before. Can't mount a single attack. They had 0 shot on target after what 60 min ?

man you were right about Idriss Alba, he should stick to acting.

It's baffling he'd switch tactics when the 442 was working so well! Tuch Tuch bluffed himself out of the game :lol:

I like Pa88's idea to play Kouassi in the mid next to Paredes. Upfront, I'd go full attack, Ney Icardi Cavani Mbapp! Blitz 4 blitz hehe

Newcomer

I find coaches like him the most annoying - too clever for his own good.

It is over. Dortmund is through. Even against Bordeaux, we struggled, we took comedy goals and, as usual, we couldn't play football.

People defending this saying the league doesn't provide enough adversity to progress but we are actually struggling even in the league.

Tuchel has been an huge failure.

PSG needs a big revolution in the staff and in the players group. Need to change at least half of the starters.

Devils

Leaking goals like crazy in recent weeks.

Stage is set for Haaland to have one of those European nights that history will remember. Whew!

mc_lovin

Just read that Icardi threw a tantrum after the Dortmund game, you cant make this shit up ;D

The return leg is still 50/50 though.

KingLeo10

This is what happens when you let superstar players run the club.

Very, very, very few superstar players can self manage. Messi and CR7 are the only recent examples.

Even Suarez got comfortable after his 2 amazing first seasons at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans