Qatar FC

Lutece FC

Qatar bought the World Cup. It's a disgrace they haven't been stripped off it.

All the world cup and

We know that London 2012, Rio 2016, Germany 2006, South Africa 2010, and Brazil 2014 have been existing because of corruption. No evidence for Russia at the moment, but i'm sure we will find.

Why it's only a problem for Qatar ? Of course the World Cup was bought.

I think it's only a problem because it's a muslim country.

JamDav1982

All the world cup and

We know that London 2012, Rio 2016, Germany 2006, South Africa 2010, and Brazil 2014 have been existing because of corruption. No evidence for Russia at the moment, but i'm sure we will find.

What a load of shit as usual.

Poor Nasser. All down to racism.

Devils

hahahahaha

When Nasser's shady business came into light and people started questioning the legitimacy of his financial dealings, it was impossible because he was a genius who found a loopholes in the system. When the UEFA investigations began it was because the other large European clubs were ganging up against PSG. Now that the criminal authorities are investigating, it is because of racism.

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lutece, you wouldn't give a shit about Qatar or Nasser had they not owned your tinpot club.

Nasser is the not the first person to be investigated for corruption. Several others have gone down with some even extradited to the United States.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's linked with BeIn Sports. Not Paris Saint-Germain.

I'm not surprised. UEFA and FIFA declared the war to Paris Saint-Germain. Historic clubs want to punish City and Paris Saint-Germain. They are like a mafia.

I still find the chang of the name ofthe topic shameful.

Your club shatters FFP rules with record single-summer spending, being the only team in football pretty much backed by a state and its resources. Your president and his cronies are now being accused of bribing their way to a World Cup and said country is not only ruining the tournament format but employing slave labor to execute their corrupt plans.

And now you're crying victim? Everyone else is a 'mafia? Lol. What these Qatari oil magnates have brought to football is cancerous both at the club and international level.

Givenchy

All the world cup and

what evidence is there about London 2012? if you can link me i'd be interested for sure as that was the olympics not the world cup.

its a problem for Qatar because of their reputation, it has nothing to do with it being a muslim country although can you see all the worlds football fans going there under sharia law? :lol:, its also way too hot in the summer to host a serious football competition like the WC and fuck moving the world cup to winter to cater to a country who don't even give a shit about football.

if the world cup does go ahead there i predict many boycotting it over severeal human rights violations.

xXKonan

It's whataboutism at it's finest.

Qatar and Nassar being investigated for shady dealings isn't surprising I mean he's not the only one that is under investigation for a number of things. Well no shit Rio,Germany etc are all sketchy ass deals but trying to say "Oh it's because it's a muslim country!" doesn't fly here man.

If you do corrupt shit like bribes etc and get caught doing it or leave a trail of evidence that may support it of course there's going to be problems it doesn't matter where you're from. This time it just happens to be Nassar and Qatar who are getting investigated for corrupt stuff.

khaled_a_d

Qatar has tried to bite off what they can't chew, it has nothing to do with being Muslim country. I like them from a political perspective, but even when it come to that they have been pushing bigger than they can.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Fifa steps up and create a precedence, next Qatari rich guy will think twice.

But if they are only investigating their World Cup dealings and not how they are funding PSG etc., the next Qatari rich guy will have no baggage whatsoever and will continue their practices with regard to PSG.

DonAK

But if they are only investigating their World Cup dealings and not how they are funding PSG etc., the next Qatari rich guy will have no baggage whatsoever and will continue their practices with regard to PSG.

Obviously, but Nasser is the one holding PSG together and making all these moves trying to advance and secure their position in World Football.

There's no guarantee that the next man who replaces him, if he has to step down or face a trial if it goes that far, will be able to replicate that.

More importantly be able to withstand internal and external pressure when it comes to player transfers.

The only thing that comes from Qatar is the money. Nasser is the one in charge of everything. How that club is set up, how certain things are going to be dealt with.

DonAK

And it's still early. If it comes out that beIN Sports have bribed their way to other broadcasting deals or sponsorship agreements in Ligue 1 with Nasser using his position as PSG President, it will directly affect PSG too.

Let's see how this case develops. There was a report a few years ago about Jerome Valcke's son being hired by Nasser in PSG. If Nasser was close to Valcke and plotted and confided with him......

Lutece FC

Good luck to prove any link between Paris S.G. and BeIN Sports ans how Paris S.G. could have play a role in the attribution of TV Rights for the World Cup.
So in fact all of this bullshit may have not posted here.

Of course Qatar 2022 was bought. Like all the previous World Cup. In 2010 Morocco won the vote and FIFA changed the vote. Is this not corruption ? South Africa was punished ?

And Germany with Beckanbaeur ? I'm not naive, but some of you refuse to see the reality. The reality is corruption was always ok in football but it's not ok for Qatar. My question is pretty simple : Why ?

Paris Saint-Germain will always find a good owner, now the club has a certain statue, not a top club, for this we need to win a Champions League and i hope we will do
Then, we will secure our position. It's the biggest area in Europe in terms of Population, the second one in terms of GDP, the only very populated area with only one club in first division, the most famous brand in the world for a city. Best young players in Europe maybe in the world. The potential of Paris Saint-Germain is limitless for somebody who wants to invest in this club. SO Qatar or not Qatar in the future, it will be OK for Paris Saint-Germain. But with the last investments from QSI, i'm sure they want to stay in Paris for a long time. The Prince loves the club. Sorry for some of you, but you will continue to cry for long years.

One thing funny with this topic. If you read it from the begining, Paris Saint-Germain project was globally OK until last summer transfer window. Then with the Verratti's case, then Neymar, a lot of people changed their mind. Typical fans rage reaction. Barca deserves better attitude. Barca is an institution, and you don't have to react like an Arsenal fan who cries every transfer window. If you are hurted, complain on Barto not Qatar, Nasser, or whoever else. This scumbag of FLorentino Perez (i hate him), has no problem treating with Nasser Al Kheilafi.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Good luck to prove any link between Paris S.G. and BeIN Sports ans how Paris S.G. could have play a role in the attribution of TV Rights for the World Cup.
So in fact all of this bullshit may have not posted here.

Of course Qatar 2022 was bought. Like all the previous World Cup. In 2010 Morocco won the vote and FIFA changed the vote. Is this not corruption ? South Africa was punished ?

And Germany with Beckanbaeur ? I'm not naive, but some of you refuse to see the reality. The reality is corruption was always ok in football but it's not ok for Qatar. My question is pretty simple : Why ?

Paris Saint-Germain will always find a good owner, now the club has a certain statue, not a top club, for this we need to win a Champions League and i hope we will do
Then, we will secure our position. It's the biggest area in Europe in terms of Population, the second one in terms of GDP, the only very populated area with only one club in first division, the most famous brand in the world for a city. Best young players in Europe maybe in the world. The potential of Paris Saint-Germain is limitless for somebody who wants to invest in this club. SO Qatar or not Qatar in the future, it will be OK for Paris Saint-Germain. But with the last investments from QSI, i'm sure they want to stay in Paris for a long time. The Prince loves the club. Sorry for some of you, but you will continue to cry for long years.

One thing funny with this topic. If you read it from the begining, Paris Saint-Germain project was globally OK until last summer transfer window. Then with the Verratti's case, then Neymar, a lot of people changed their mind. Typical fans rage reaction. Barca deserves better attitude. Barca is an institution, and you don't have to react like an Arsenal fan who cries every transfer window. If you are hurted, complain on Barto not Qatar, Nasser, or whoever else. This scumbag of FLorentino Perez (i hate him), has no problem treating with Nasser Al Kheilafi.

I actually agree with pretty much everything you said except the last paragraph. It is true we have not heard anything about the outcome of the investigation on Beckenbauer's role in the alleged illegal dealings involving the Germany World Cup in 2006, at least I haven't heard anything. And yes, whether fans of other clubs like it or not, IF PSG manages to attain a CL trophy it will further elevate its status and it is truly sitting on one of the biggest talent pools in Europe, despite the fact Ligue 1 is still far from competing against the top leagues in Europe.

And sure, we Barca fans have been bitter because how PSG snatched Neymar, but it is not true at all that "PSG's project was globally OK until last summer transfer window". PSG has been globally detested not only by us Barca fans but by pretty much all fans of established clubs because of their funding model and their rich Qatari sugar daddies. The same reason City has been detested. So no, even without the Neymar saga we would still detest PSG, just go back to the beginning of this thread. You might become one of the football powerhouses in the future but as long as you are sucking onto and hiding under the wings of some rich sugar daddy, you will not earn much respect, regardless of your result on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans