Qatar FC

Lutece FC

You have a better player in Marquinhos. I think you'll be fine. Obviously sad for D Luiz though.

Better ? not sure. The duo T.Silva/Luiz is perfect, complementary, wins everyrtime with this defense from the beginning of the season. With Marquinho/T.Silvas, we have 2 players with the same profile...

I would prefer T.Silva/Luiz with Marqui on the right side of the defense, to annihilate CR7. Now the perfect plan will not run...

Is Aurier injured too?

No.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Better ? not sure. The duo T.Silva/Luiz is perfect, complementary, wins everyrtime with this defense from the beginning of the season. With Marquinho/T.Silvas, we have 2 players with the same profile...

I would prefer T.Silva/Luiz with Marqui on the right side of the defense, to annihilate CR7. Now the perfect plan will not run...

No.

And what happens when David Luiz starts running forward in an important, nerve-wrecking match? He kind of loses it under pressure unless he's completely reinvented himself in PSG the last few months.

Barcafan 2304

As far as the games against Madrid go not to concerned at all about luiz not being three. Benzema or Ronaldo or even bale would take him the cleaners. As soon as a class forward line confronts luiz he is bound to struggle

Retiring? Maxwell would be a blessing for our current squad.

Well, me personally never rated him much-even when he played for us. Mediocre player-not so good in defending, same in the air, same in passing, bad in attacking actions, awfull shooter...

I've always prefered RB/LBs that can seriously shoot - R.Carlos, our Dani, Maicon, Marcello, Alaba, my countryman Kolarov,... or have some outstanding/distinctive ability (like incredible stamina, speed, defending, strength, jump, passing...).

Maxwell is mediocre but experienced LB... Just my oppinion.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am not saying he is an amazing player or something but he would be more than a decent backup for Alba. We have huge problems at the LB position.

Home of Barca Fans