Qatar FC

Lutece FC

I thought Veratti's yellow was very weak. Now he has to watch himself from getting a second one so he doesn't get suspended against Madrid. He prolly get one just because of that
He has to stop with those stupid yellow cards if he wants to be a top player. Last year he misses the first match vs Barca for that...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think that is ok in general. But after such assists the scorer should put him teammate into spotlight.

But I do not want to start a huge discussion about it. Just my two cents.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I think that is ok in general. But after such assists the scorer should put him teammate into spotlight.

But I do not want to start a huge discussion about it. Just my two cents.

I don't think it's a big deal. I had the same thing on my mind when saw the celebration but it was not like Ibra spoonfeed him the goal. Cavani also put a good header on it.

Lutece FC

Cavani is probably the best player in the world for the head game. Incredible ratio of success. I think he is better with his head than with his feet.

Jair Ventura

Marco Verratti sent a message in recent times its management to extend his contract and his wish is about to be fulfilled. According to the daily information Le Parisien, discussions are currently underway and should be completed with a high salary increase.

Indeed, the midfielder PSG should extend his contract for an additional year (until 2020) and obtain a salary just doubled. Currently offering a salary of € 3 million / year to the player, PSG is so ready to get out the checkbook to give him a compensation estimated between 5 and € 6 million.

http://www.paristeam.fr/autour-du-p...prolongation-de-verratti-se-precise-18885.htm

Jair Ventura

PSG has jumped Arsenal in the UEFA coefficients due to their loss yesterday to Dinamo. They now sit at 8th, less than a point behind Juventus.

Jair Ventura

So uninspiring in the final 3rd. Beginning to doubt Blanc's offensive tactics as the team isn't scoring enough goals. It's getting to be a bit tedious to watch even.

Home of Barca Fans