Qatar FC

Bertus

Blanc said this team (the one in the pic below) won't be the one next season.

He said there will be many players being sold, and many arrivals:

CGWg9nzXEAIOxeL.jpg:large

He's scaring me. :rofl1:

Internazionale

Blanc said this team (the one in the pic below) won't be the one next season.

He said there will be many players being sold, and many arrivals:

CGWg9nzXEAIOxeL.jpg:large

He's scaring me. :rofl1:

I only see Motta not being there next season. Unless they're planning on selling the entire team :lucho:

Alen

Watching tv show Le Club right now with Verratti, Lucas, Pastore, Aurier, and Douchez. Very likable and funny bunch.

Bertus

Blanc said it again before leaving. PSG will rejuvenate the team this summer.

He said it again, many players will leave.

He stayed vague about one player in particular without naming him, a player that might hace reached the end with PSG right now (talking about boredorm and such).

I think he was talking about Ibra. Looking at twitter, other people think the same.

Bertus

Doesn't make sense though. From his perspective. Where else is he gonna play?
Don't ask me.

But Blanc was clear:

- Pastore as 10 is important to PSG right now.
- The 4-4-2 is the way to go because of Pastore.
- Ibra plays too much as a 10 and the team is unbalanced when both are playing because of that.

To me it's clear he wants Ibra to be gone if there's an opportunity to sell him.

barcanuck

Blanc said it again before leaving. PSG will rejuvenate the team this summer.

He said it again, many players will leave.

He stayed vague about one player in particular without naming him, a player that might hace reached the end with PSG right now (talking about boredorm and such).

I think he was talking about Ibra. Looking at twitter, other people think the same.

I don't know how strong the rumor of Ibra applying for US Visa is but my money is on Ibra and maybe Cavani leaving. For sure one of the 2 are gone. Motta has reached the end of the line too, time for him to pack it up. New goalie is needed Sirigu is a slacker now too.

Home of Barca Fans