Qatar FC

Icarium

Lifestealer
He did a good job actually, managed to win all the trophies except CL which he lost to a great barca team. Did very well against strong chelsea team with just 10 men. Sign him pogba, alves and griezmann he will create wonders. Although none of those signings is possible. I hope alves stays with barca and pogba goes to psg. Pogba Verratti Matuidi could be awesome.

Bertus

He did a good job actually, managed to win all the trophies except CL which he lost to a great barca team. Did very well against strong chelsea team with just 10 men. Sign him pogba, alves and griezmann he will create wonders. Although none of those signings is possible. I hope alves stays with barca and pogba goes to psg. Pogba Verratti Matuidi could be awesome.

From what Nasser said last night:

- He complained about FFP a lot.
- He said PSG won't overpay to sign new players, and so that agents that ask more can fuck off.

Pogba to PSG looks really impossible, unless something big happens on June 30 if the FFP is really amended and Pogba still not sold.

Last edited:

Bertus

Al Thani was attending the game last night.

Each time he comes to watch, PSG plays like shit :rofl1:

[tw]604827062688448512[/tw]

Bertus

PSG-champion.jpg

47167.jpg

1454617-31089260-1600-900.jpg

47168.jpg

Bertus

What was the quadruple they won?

The trophies in the second last picture look horrendous!

But well done PSG on this season!

They won:

French Super Cup
Ligue 1
League Cup
French cup

In France, you can win 4 trophies per season. They won all 4. It never happened. And besides the Super Cup, no one ever won the other 3 during the same season ever either.

And yeah, the trophies look horrible besides the French Cup trophy (second picture from top)

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
They won:

French Super Cup
Ligue 1
League Cup
French cup

In France, you can win 4 trophies per season. They won all 4. It never happened. And besides the Super Cup, no one ever won the other 3 during the same season ever either.

And yeah, the trophies look horrible besides the French Cup trophy (second picture from top)

TIL: France has way too many trophies.

and its retarded. At least for France, don't know how many mil the english get out of it, a lot more obviously.
Makes zero sense for France.

I never expected auxerre to win & was pleased they didn't get humiliated at all. Aja was much more motivated than psg to win this one and gave their all
Btw I'm pissed that only two teams will get promoted/relegated in the french league this season, wtf, why ?

Bertus

Laurent Blanc said that the current Barca is the best club in the world and maybe at some point the best in history.

Home of Barca Fans