Qatar FC

Icarium

Lifestealer
I have a feeling the match will be very very close. Mostly it will come down to away goals. Get a 2-2 draw at psg home our chances increase to 60% otherwise it is 51%.

L

linetty

I have a feeling the match will be very very close. Mostly it will come down to away goals. Get a 2-2 draw at psg home our chances increase to 60% otherwise it is 51%.
We beat them 3-1 still in the 'worse part of the season' and they will be missing some key players in the first leg. Playing second game at home is also a big asset. It might be tough (like all matches in CL in fact) but I'm calm.

serghei

We beat them 3-1 still in the 'worse part of the season' and they will be missing some key players in the first leg. Playing second game at home is also a big asset. It might be tough (like all matches in CL in fact) but I'm calm.

It works both ways. They can also say they beat us 3-2 in their "worse part of the season". PSG is fighting for all trophies and we're in april. Not a bad place for a team to be so late in the season.

Bertus

The first two are available for the sec. leg. Barca has li'l chance of making the CL final. I'd say PSG could get farther, as they are devoid of any acute weakness, unlike Barca who has a glaring flaw in the middle of the park, and that will sooner or later be exploited by better teams. Barca were lucky to 've come out with 3 points against Madrid after getting dominated by them. Now with all their key players back, and in rhythm, I don't expect Barca to beat them over two legs.
En tout cas, nous verrons qui avait raison à la fin. ;)
Sorry I just don't believe what looks like a fairytale to me.

(no sarcasm, but really, I don't know how you can say PSG has more chances to get through)

Lately posters have been accusing me of "trolling" and "jinxing", when all I have done is just express my opinion based on personal conviction. I don't know what they 've against me, but such behaviour ain't cool at all. I'm honestly oblivious to the jinx-concept, I don't even know what that is. Don't listen to any of them, just make your own wise judgement. :cheers:

+1

To everyone, it was funny when people (me included) made some light jokes, but now it isn't funny anymore. It's even less funny as it seems to annoy zanela more and more. When it happens, then it's time to stop joking around.

Icarium

Lifestealer
"wise judgement"? Ah... Okay. Personal conviction? Sorry if you felt that way. But if you are not trying to jinx that is some bucket load of pessimism.

Anyway I agree that psg have more chance than barca when both have full squads at their disposals. Without verrati barca are slight favorites. 51-49 I would say.

because its pretty obvious that barça is the better team, especially considering PSG's injury fest.
Ofc I'm slightly exaggerating, there could be one or two neutral daydreamers around :p

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Doesn't matter if Verratti is there or not.

A fully functional Barca with Messi will always start as favourites against PSG because of Messi.

Defence is doing great.

Midfield doing their job.

Attack is awesome although Neymar and Suarez need to step up.

Only question marks on ter Stegen because he doesn't play regularly.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

I think PSG has better talent than Barca in the mid and back thirds, but Messi separates the two sides by his lonesome. I don't worry so much about Neymar and Suarez as I feel they can be relatively bottled.

serghei

I think PSG has better talent than Barca in the mid and back thirds, but Messi separates the two sides by his lonesome. I don't worry so much about Neymar and Suarez as I feel they can be relatively bottled.

I'd field this 11 from a mix between Barca and PSG. Alves instead of Marquinhos for a more attacking formation.

1233949_FC_Barcelona.jpg

Alik

I'd field this 11 from a mix between Barca and PSG. Alves instead of Marquinhos for a more attacking formation.

1233949_FC_Barcelona.jpg

That would be quite an incredible team.

Anyways, Barca are going into this game as clear favourites imo.

To everyone, it was funny when people (me included) made some light jokes, but now it isn't funny anymore. It's even less funny as it seems to annoy zanela more and more. When it happens, then it's time to stop joking around.
It seems like you are more annoyed.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans