Qatar FC

Bertus

Bertus, I hope you won't jinx us like you did Chelsea. :p

And by the way, we also play every 2/3 days. The interval/number of day of the rest of our game in April 2-2-3-2-2-3-2. Does PSG have a worse schedule?
Yeah.

And I don't jinx anything. PSG's midfield will be a wasteland between those that can't play and those that are injured.

zanela

Ibra and verratti can't play against Barca.

Motta and DL are injured.

Dunno what you expect, but I don't expect much.

Not that I care much, as I said to you ealier. I just want PSG to be in UCL next season.

+ PSG or Barca in semi final is a good thing. But given PSG has so many injured players, I'd prefer Barca to win.

The team (amongs my favorites) that has the most chances to beat RM and/or Bayern is Barca.

The first two are available for the sec. leg. Barca has li'l chance of making the CL final. I'd say PSG could get farther, as they are devoid of any acute weakness, unlike Barca who has a glaring flaw in the middle of the park, and that will sooner or later be exploited by better teams. Barca were lucky to 've come out with 3 points against Madrid after getting dominated by them. Now with all their key players back, and in rhythm, I don't expect Barca to beat them over two legs.
En tout cas, nous verrons qui avait raison à la fin. ;)

zanela

But who has the most Jinx power? :messi:

Lately posters have been accusing me of "trolling" and "jinxing", when all I have done is just express my opinion based on personal conviction. I don't know what they 've against me, but such behaviour ain't cool at all. I'm honestly oblivious to the jinx-concept, I don't even know what that is. Don't listen to any of them, just make your own wise judgement. :cheers:

Chainsaw

Killahead
"Morten" has become a verb? It might go viral over the internet that ends up getting accepted by Oxford Dictionary. :p

More like a Barcaforum verb. Sometime ago a member opened up a thread in Caffe Catalonia making a Barcaforum dictionary or something like that, relating certain forum's member to certain verbs. Not sure if it's still there.

Alen

8 wins and one draw in the last 9 confrontations. That's just sad.

Will David Luiz miss the CL?

when all I have done is just express my opinion based on personal conviction. I don't know what they 've against me, but such behaviour ain't cool at all. I'm honestly oblivious to the jinx-concept, I don't even know what that is. Don't listen to any of them, just make your own wise judgement.

Hey, jinxing doesn't require awareness.

Some might say the best jinxers are oblivious :p

More like a Barcaforum verb. Sometime ago a member opened up a thread in Caffe Catalonia making a Barcaforum dictionary or something like that, relating certain forum's member to certain verbs. Not sure if it's still there

I'm going Bernie for Piqué. Don't argue or i'll Jamdav you ? :wacko:

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Not sure why Bertus is being so pessimistic. Paris went through a rough stretch but appear to have come out of it alright. They've retaken the league lead and will soon get Lucas and Aurier back from injury. Will probably be an exciting summer on the transfer market as well with the possibility of landing a Pobga, Anderson, or Depay.

Match up with Barcelona will be tough but I'm confident Paris will show up.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The French are traditionally pessimistic by nature, IMHO, but there's no doubt they are at a disadvantage with injuries/suspensions...However, in the last 4 meetings - Barcelona have only won once, the last encounter

The Parisiens are a confident & talented side - very tough draw

serghei

It will be tough, but if we return from Paris with at least a 1-1, or a 2-2 draw, we'll go through I think. Although we should win the game on Parc des Princes, considering PSG won't play with their best 11.

Home of Barca Fans